Green Tea AI 0.56

Started by ptanhkhoa, April 05, 2010, 09:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Race you think needed to improving ?

Zerg
38 (57.6%)
Terran
17 (25.8%)
Protoss
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

zumar

And one more question: does he have special strategies for each map? I guess he need it!
And I tried to make him fight with him self. Q: why the AI tries to break his own rocks on blisterig sands?
He has full vision but why zerg when killed on 1 half terran goes away, killes rocks on  Steppes of War and only after this returns and defeats terran AI?

x1zk0

the ai is amazing, but this things have to improve, I have been testing protoss ai, as a protoss player, PvP, and the ai make this mistakes:

force field, sometimes the ai just spam force field, and other times the ai have a lot of zealots, and 1 or 2 sentrys, and made force field at my stalkers, it block their own zealots... the zealots cannot pass and i kill them easily.

A good stalker micro can kill a lot of zealots, the ai just follow stalkers and die...

storms hurt itself sometimes, it passes through their own storms

scout it with a probe is very easy, and it just follow with a probe or zealots if have, but never kill it, if you atack when it tries to kill your probe, it dont make anything,

i think would be better if ai focus in mineral line first and then, pylons,

in DT commander, i was atacking with 4-5 stalkers, 2-3 zealots and 1 sentry, then he warp sentry and zealots... when it have DT tech ready... why dont warp DT to kill my troops?

and other thing... why the ai tries to expand in my natural??? haha that was a fail

thx for hard work in the ai  :thumbsup:

sry bad english...

ptanhkhoa

Thanks for feedback,

@ x1zk0: next version 0.5, the AI will not chase attack if their is no range Unit in their army if they detect enemy Army has range.
@ zumar: if they detect the rock on the way they attack they will attack the rock :) or the closet rock near their base.  Just a temporary solution to destroy rocks.

Time for last stable version before 0.5

Dark Green Commander Pack 0.49
Include 3 version:
Dark Green Practice ( No vision )
_ AI will scout to get your   quantity
_ Weak because the AI won't respond well so it suitable for   Practice
_ Recommend Bronze/Silver player
Dark Green Commander (Vision only)
_ Standard version
_ Basic   Counter System
_ Recommend Silver/Gold player
Dark Green Racer ( Cheat resources + vision)
_ Cheat at times go   by.
_ Still weak vs harass or cheesy
_ Recommend Platinum/ Diamond   player
Up to 48 commander ( 16 each race ) united from both Green Tea &   Dark Tea version
Enjoy!

holyman2k

you are the man, the last man standing
great work great AI, keep up the good work

ptanhkhoa

This is the new Green Tea AI, compatible with retail Starcraft 2 version, using with new SC2 AllIn1 of Vernam

tl2e3le4f

Very very nice AI ptankhoa. This is way more fun and better practice than against Blizzard's AI. Keep up the good work and hope to see more strategies and balances with this AI!  :)