Green Tea AI 0.56

Started by ptanhkhoa, April 05, 2010, 09:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Race you think needed to improving ?

Zerg
38 (57.6%)
Terran
17 (25.8%)
Protoss
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Shadow

THX for gamedata folder, i will check the changes and feed back)))
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

logo

"Base.Sc2Data will upload later"  and that was yesterday. For me later means same day only later, not tomorrow, not in 2 days or a week.

Bedervet

@ logo
What do you mean? This is your first post and you clearly ask for something you  don't pay for. Devs have lifes too and later means later.
Next time say at least hello the first time you post somewhere.

Shadow

logo

@Bedervet

Sorry but a cant see what am i asking  here. You are putting words in my mouth. Read my post again. I am just expressing what word later means for me. I i have registered on this forum only to point that in this topic.

ev-

learn to do it yourself if you're in such a hurry!

try google: mpq editor or get starcraft 2 launcher

hate those guys who have all the time in the world to complain, but no time to do stuff themselves  :anono:

logo

What makes you think i am in a hurry. I already played  a couple of games against this AI. People i just don't understand you. Do we speak same language or what?

Bedervet

This forum is about bots, emu, AI and not english language, if you registered only to point out that the dev used the wrong word, ppl here can't do anything for you.

Shadow

Logo, stop flud! Stop post the message without meaning!!! enough litter topic! Тупой тролль!

logo

Again i didn't ask anything from anyone. And this is not about english language. Its about freedom of speech...................................nah i am just messing with you. If only one guy said that that's not appropriate way of communicating with others  i would agree.

Bedervet

Where is the fucking old good time of IRC,  a /ban or /kick could have sold the problem quickly....

ptanhkhoa

:D , I admit that the Base.SC2Data are more convenient for the player, easy use and can watch replay with Vernam 7 launcher. But the Trigger Libs are more easier for us developer to edit and update rather than repacking again & again.
   So I mean "later" for the more stable version of GreenTea 0.4. Also, i can't use Vernam SC2AllinOne now after update it to patch 8 ( don't figure out why yet ?), so can't tested if my AI working or not with the SC2Data version.
   I Attached the base.sc2data below, I don't know whether it work or not :(.

logo

Sorry ptanhkhoa,  you have to understand that these new guys are like fire you just need to light em . Anyway thanks for SC2Data  i will test it with latest vernam7 tool and report back if i find any bug. Over and out.

tunnnnn

Concussive shell in tech lab disappeared when use SC2Launcher launched the game with this AI. Please help  :'( .

tunnnnn

Just found my gamedata is older version patch 8. so i try to replace with the lastest one get from SC2AllIn1 and i did work for me.