Green Tea AI 0.56

Started by ptanhkhoa, April 05, 2010, 09:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Race you think needed to improving ?

Zerg
38 (57.6%)
Terran
17 (25.8%)
Protoss
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

ptanhkhoa

That because the GameData folder is outdated, you should put this new one in the samefolder with Trigger Libs,

chikopaws

lol..

u should update your first post man..

thanks anyway..

really likes your AI  :thumbsup:

ptanhkhoa

I will update when it come to next release, here are some nice stuff I had developed , somewhat close to "Walling" for terran.

Shadow

Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

ptanhkhoa

I'm going to release it this weekend, but there is patch 9, so it have to be delayed to get it compatible.

Shadow

Now i played PvZ math. I think zerg most weakly in this AI. One VoidRay and zerg write GG. Three times he go to mass roach.

Also i played PvP. I REALY!!!! surprised. Protoss most strong race in this AI. Nice army mix and smart use of abilities such as psistorm and guardin shield by sentry. Nice macro and micro. I think if I was a little faster than I would have been able to defeat him, especially in early game.
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

ev-

ptanhkhoa

Not yet, but I'm update a test version that compatible with patch 10, check the first post, I think it more fun than the Blizzard AI though  :D .  Just Terran AI only, the Protoss is belong to Suxue.

sopen55

.. uhm im not so certain but when you say semi-non-cheat does that mean the ai has map vision but no mineral bonus?? thanks for the new ai version!! :thumbsup: finally something to practice before playing with real players  :jig:

Yarrick

what launcher do you advice with the last version of green tea ?

(and if you have a link please !)

raptorz

hi all, i followed the instructions but the AI still can't seem to be loaded. using sc2 launcher 2.3.1.
under the parameters section, which version should i use??

ptanhkhoa

@Raptoz , Yarrick : you should choose Latest version and choose "Free for All mode". I updated the new patch that can work well with SC2AllInOne of Vernam as well in the first post.

SuXue

Gonna learn how you move the workers to new expansions  ;D

Zamolxe87

ok, until now i played strategyAI 0.42 (for patch 10 ofc) ... in which i lose about 33% of the games due to the fact that i'm trying out stuff.

So i dl-ed Green Tea 0.4241 and played two games so far, and i hope i've done smth wrong in copying it to the mods folder because the AI is patethic. Using SC2Launcher2.3.1 and patch 10.

1st game: Prot vs Terr - Kulas Ravine: proxy pylon in the middle and 4 gateway rush, attacked the terran with 4 zealots, 3 stalkers and 2 sentries. The Terran ONLY HAD 2 Marines.

2-nd game: Terr vs Zerg - Kulas Ravine: 2 barracks/1 factory - attacked the zerg with 6 marines, 2 marauders and 1 bike, the Zerg ONLY HAD 1 roach and a queen to defend.