Green Tea AI 0.56

Started by ptanhkhoa, April 05, 2010, 09:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Race you think needed to improving ?

Zerg
38 (57.6%)
Terran
17 (25.8%)
Protoss
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

darka

New version with build order until new release:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjmmydyzy1n

No changes from Zerg race.

News:

Protoss:
Immortal Rush
3 Warpgate Stargate: Void-Ray + Immortal
One Base Colossus
2 Warpgate Stargate:  Mass Zealot + Carrier
Dark Templar Fast Expand

Terrans:
3 Racks Mech Play: M&M + Hellions Thors
M&M+Tank (don't ready yet)
Mech Play: Hellion+Tanks+Thors
M&M Balls: M&M + Ghosts + Dropship (until drop, make heals)
Fast Banshee
Turbo Reaper + Banshee: turbo Reaper + Fast Basnhee instead (really hard to counter harass, over vs Protoss)

Give feedback for next release quick :D.

Shadow

Play 3 games PvP. And 3 times opponents go air. Air commanders is dominate in all of my game with protoss. I think it because there are too many air commander differ little from each other. Are there any priorities among all commanders? Is it possible to set a lower priority to air commander?
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

darka

Until Next release:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nyjntbzylzn

Terran:

Turbo Reaper + Mass Banshee
Fast Banshee Rush
M&M Balls
Mech Play
Marauder + Tank
3 racks Mech Play

Protoss:

Dark Templar Fast Expand
1 Warpgate Stargate Mass Zealot + Carrier
1 Gate Stargate Mass Air
One Base Colossus
3 Warpgate Stargate
Immortal Rush

Give feedback plz.

darka

If you go Air, A.I will go Air Counter. (bug in protoss.galaxy, fixed now)

klaretos

epic bot guys.. I played vs latest darktea and it literally kicked my butt. I am platinum player on 1v1 and I really believe that this bot is pure platinum level.

I chose Protoss and I played vs Terran. I went pure ground army, immortals, zealots and stalkers. The MM ball commander with ghosts (did not notice if they emp me) overwhelmed me in about 18 minutes.

GREAT JOB. I doubt Blizzard's AI will be so challenging when the game is released.

able1214

great ai, but still needs a lot improvement, first, the terran is so weak against rush, from both p and z, and zerg is good at rush but they do not focus on tech very much, build too many zerglings, the protoss is perfect, hopeful can see those things be improved in next version :thumbsup:

darka

x1zk0

my suggests:

Protoss: Sentry: guardian shield, it make 2 or 3 shields at same time, only one is enough... and sentrys cant make force fields, the rest is simply perfect  :thumbsup:

Terran: it defends with one bunker and a suply depot blocking ramp.... terran can make a better defense, at last 2 bunkers and siege tanks ... banshes often retreats if i send only one stalker, didn't see stim packs...terran have to improve a lot, right now is the easy race to beat

Zerg: mutalisk, the same thing as banshees, and it dont teach... want to see roaches borrowed in action and nydus worm and i dont see brood lords or ultras, maybe one new comander that makes sauron zerg? :P

anyway tnx for the best ai i never see

Shadow

@x1zk0

plz feedback in THIS or THIS topic  :)
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

darka

Lastet build until next release:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ttzzdkgngwn
Inclued lastest GreenTea core, but PK will explain and release it.
Post feedback plz, working on Zerg B.O
Cheers.

ptanhkhoa

A new version for Terran and Protoss with my commander. Darka will release the Dark Tea version later when he fixing bug and complete all his opening.

The Commander version in Green Tea AI 0.47 ( not inculed Darka commader )

Son   : High Templar Nightmare : => going to High Templar as soon as   possible
Viet: Dark Templar => You will see he will send Dark   Templar to attack your worker if you don't have any detect yet.
Khanh   : Fast Collossi => Yes, a lot of Collossi, but maybe it only have   one, the trick is he using sentry to multiple them to scared you :P
Hai : Void Ray + Carrier =>   he maybe the only commander that use total air.
Duy: Immortal +   HighTemplar, while the immortal is tend to mineral cost, the High   Templar tend to gas cost so this mix is good, Immortal will focus on   larger unit like Thor, Collosus, Ultralisk, while High Templar using to   kill group of enemy ( Marine, Zergling, ... etc )
Quyen : A complete   Robotic user, Collosus and Immortal
Nguyem : Immortal and Carrier,   she trying to be in between ground and air unit.

Terran:

Black   Reaper: the same at the previous version but build reaper a little   faster, I try the 8 barracks but it complete fail, not enough defend.   Have making it attack the drone but it won't move after that. So let it   default by bombing building only.

White Banshee: the only   different to previous version is having cloak enough.
Grey Tanker :   Faster Tanks, spend all his gas early on tank research, you will see a   couple about 3 - 4 tanks at beginning.
Yellow Battle Cruiser : try   this, but it lack of strength because he must have a huge amount of   resources, not to mention the slow build time, but i still add to making   fun anyway.

Red Thor : This commander have a favour of Thor   Units, and having Strike Cannon "Researched" too.

_ The   Protoss commander have opening build depend on the opponent. Try using   Zergling rush, you will see they build forge first, but when you expand   fast, expect 3 gate from them.

_ The Terran Commander using the   same opening. having Command Center at the 15, that when the barracks   finish. They easily beating by rush, because not yet walling, they will   try to block out but usually block by the 4 depot above and one more   bunker ( still very silly). Ofcourse when fighting Protoss, they will   build Ghost for sure.

Kernel64

x1zk0

klaretos

Someone (Darka or Ptankhoa) on your next zerg update don't forget the mass hydralisk build with 3+ expos... Idra and some other pros use it very efficiently. You start with zerglins and change to pure Hydralisks

Hider

How do I make this work with Sc2 allin? I followed the instructions, however it is not possible for me to click on GreenTeai0.47, since there is no sc2mod file behind it. The only file I can actually click on the is the Triggerlib one, however that is not a sc2mod. file as well. How do I make this work?