Green Tea AI 0.56

Started by ptanhkhoa, April 05, 2010, 09:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Race you think needed to improving ?

Zerg
38 (57.6%)
Terran
17 (25.8%)
Protoss
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

ptanhkhoa

The build is not stable yet, me and Darktea are keep improving it. Until it is more standard we will have clear decription for each commander.

New bug fixing version are released : GreenTea Ai 0.48b  & Green Racer AI 0.1b

OboNet

i am a zerg player and this AI is very strong for me.

I would like to ask for feature  ;D

When i was learning chess with my computer after a while he would said something like mate in 12  :D
After i would move again, because i was a bad player, he would said... ok mate in 6  lmao

Do you think the AI could said things like this during the game, maybe when he will atack you and his force is much bigger he will go: "i bet you will not hold this  ;D "

Also, can you make it send a drone to scout? I know it does not need to but just to make it more human like.
For zerg i think 9OV si better than ex trick, it is for sure if you go pool after OV

x1zk0

consider to remove maphack, if the ai have to scout and stay in towers will be, by far, more realistic

PD zerg ai can very easily win with void rays, and when phoenix hit overlords, overlords dont move

sry bad english

ozd24

Can someone please tell me what the difference between GreenTeaAI 0.48b non-cheat and GreenTeaAI 0.48b non-cheat - full attack?

ptanhkhoa

It's not retreat backward when attack :), only retreat when the enemy army is larger

Kakaru

Actually keep the maphack. I love the way they changed path for the attacking army to go the other side of my base where I didn't have so many troops.
The AI will not be in the next 10 years equal with humans so they should have something to compensate a bit.

x1zk0

Quote from: Kakaru on June 22, 2010, 08:00:32 AM
Actually keep the maphack. I love the way they changed path for the attacking army to go the other side of my base where I didn't have so many troops.
The AI will not be in the next 10 years equal with humans so they should have something to compensate a bit.

without map hack can make it too, just have to make a good scout and dificulty still the same

palooo

I don't know if this is actually problem or not but doesn't anyone else have the game set to run on fast or something instead of faster? So everythings going and building slower than it was on normal ladder play when beta was still going. btw Using the GreenTea 0.47 with sc2launcher.

Hider

The counter system might need a little more tweeking. I played the Darktea0.48b, as zerg against terran. The terran went mauruder/hellions. And while it was nice to see some early hellion harass, the hellions focus should be on the drones and not on the queen. And I went spire as counter, and normally most "human" terran players would scout the spire and be prepared. However the terran opp. first reacted when I got 6-7 mutas out, and then it was gg. If you could make it so that the terran would start countering when the spire is like 50% done, it would work better I think. Obivously this should only be against zerg, as zerg can save up larva and get a lot of mutas out very qucikly. Against other races I belive it is fine that the AI first tries to counter when the units have been produced.

ptanhkhoa

ptanhkhoa

Green Tea AI 0.48d :
_ Protect Mineral lines.
_ Protoss AI will build 3 gate if enemy   is fast expand.
_ Add 1 commander for Terran : Pink, Medivac Healer.
_   Add 1 commander for Zerg : Snake, Mass Hydralisk.
_ Protoss will   build Templar Archive or Robotic Bay to train High Templar or Collosus   when vs Zerg Mass Hydra.

x1zk0

in the last green tea, zerg dog commander (fast roach) never attack, no pressure... it make roaches so slow in the game and not enough...  when i atack it with void rays, it make hidras, but roaches and zerglings at same time... thats a waste of larvas and resources because cant atack my void rays, this commander is a good idea but have to improve a lot

ptanhkhoa

Ok.  :) , i will improve this commander, let him buy roach faster and stop product ling after build Roach Warrren.

zumar

Green Tea is good AI. But not enough. I still can make zerglings and kill him - no roaches, hydras, lair. And this is not 6 pool. This is 14 pool, 2nd hatch on main, 2 qweens, speed and +1 attack upgrades and only after this -  stupid mass lings rush.  But if I give him more time - he is unstopable.
Good idea was a wall-in for terran, but his wall always has holes so it is useless up to now. You have to improve the wall and try to make it fast.