Main Menu

Report Bugs

Started by Myst, December 30, 2007, 07:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awu

OMG OK.
So yeah i got the proxies to on EZCC to work a couple of times, each time failing because the cdkeys were used, but that's not hte point. after a couple of tries, i get this now.. the proxies won't even log on.

[Bot 1] Connecting...
  [Bot 1] Connected
  [Bot 1] Logging On..
  [Bot 1] Logged On.
  [Bot 2] Connecting to 127.0.0.1:9050
  Error: Connection is forcefully rejected.  Source = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswinsck.ocx

:'( i was soooo close, was at bot 9 before this happened!!! tried restarting computer, modem, anything ip related i could think off.

Myst

You can keep trying Tor and see if it picks up another server, or try scanning for proxies.

Awu

Myst

download PFinder, its a proxy scanner, and scan ranges to find proxies; i.e 201.252.* to 201.253.* usually yields good results.  As for Tor, just wait a bit before running it again, so bnet doesn't reject it :P

Remember only 8 connections per IP, so you cant load more than 8 bots on Tor.  And if you keep getting ip banned sooner or later your IP Limit will also lower making max connections decrease by one everytime. 

Opid

I have a problem...
It seems that once the bot connects to the 5th one the first and the fourth d/cs and I become ip banned for several minutes. Is there a problem with how I am setting my bot?
Here is what it says:
[Global Settings]
Server=useast.Battle.net
Home=Op 7

[Bot 1 (Chief)]
Name=ClanOwnXx
Pass=romance
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=
UseProxy=N

[Bot 2]
Name=OwnBot1
Pass=7
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=
UseProxy=N

[Bot 3]
Name=OwnBot2
Pass=7
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=
UseProxy=N

[Bot 4]
Name=Ownbot3
Pass=PWHERE
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=
UseProxy=N

[Bot 5]
Name=OwnBot4
Pass=PWHERE
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=
UseProxy=N

[Bot 6]
Name=OwnBot5
Pass=PWHERE
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=
UseProxy=N

[Bot 7]
Name=OwnBot6
Pass=PWHERE
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=
UseProxy=N

[Bot 8]
Name=OwnBot7
Pass=PWHERE
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=81.56.164.192:11033
UseProxy=Y

[Bot 9]
Name=OwnBot8
Pass=PWHERE
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=195.132.223.27:11022
UseProxy=Y

[Bot 10]
Name=OwnBot9
Pass=PWHERE
CdKey=RemovedCdKey
Proxy=201.213.99.75:18888
UseProxy=Y

What could be the problem?
Please help.

Myst

Do you have other connections to useast.battle.net?  That would add to the connections used by EZCC; so you have 7 off your IP plus w/e else you have connected, i.e bots, game clients, etc. If you exceed 8 connections OR whatever your IP limit is (at times your IP limits can be lower than 8 due to a number of things that made the server mad at you). 
Try connecting less of your own connection and see what happens

Opid

Hey thanks for reply!

I d/ced all the bots that ran on my ip b4 using the EZCC. My limits is 7 and I tested to make sure it wasnt any lower. Seems I'm experiencing the same problem. So..I decided to run the 5th bot on a proxy( seeming how it stops connecting from there ) and see what happens. Nothing T_T;
Please help!
Thanks

Myst

So now its
Bot 1 = You
Bot 2 = You
Bot 3 = You
Bot 4 = You
Bot 5 = Proxy
Bot 6 = You
Bot 7 = You
Bot 8 = Proxy
Bot 9 = Proxy
Bot 10 = Proxy
?
And your bots are still getting disconnected?
If so, then next patch I'll add a optional delay setting in the config that will delay the next connection from connecting; but right now it launches next connection when the previous bot enters the home channel, so that shouldnt be a problem anyways; but i'll still add the delay setting for users who expierence this problem...
Try adding more bots on a proxy, I haven't been able to reproduce the error of bots disconnecting just based on the speed they're connecting ( I connected first 8 off my ip and all connected fine)...

Opid

Thanks for reply!
Yeah, not sure if it's really the speed of the connection that's causing this, but thanks for the help.
I still can't get this to work T_T;
So maybe i should wait for next release?

Myst

just use proxies for more bots, im thinking ur exceeding ur ip limit, making the bots drop.

vathanak

i have problems at:

Sending 0x71
  All Invites Sent.
  Recieving Invitation Response

How long should this wait be...?
Also, to point out im using voided keys if that should have an effect.

Myst

Technically there is no delay since you got the response, its just that in 1.3 and below editions the response value of 0x02 isn't programmed in, so no response would be after the message "Recieving Invitation Response".

So for future refrences for everybody, when you see the message "Recieving Invitation Response" (everything went good and all your bots have sent you a answer back)  after that you should get the answer of weather the channel was made or not.

So vathanak, the response you're getting is 0x02, which means "Too Soon" or some of the Keys you have are "Clanned".  You get this response when you keep making to many requests to make a certain clan channel name. 
For example, If I try to make the channel "Sex", I would keep getting 0x02 responses since its "Too Soon" till my last request. 

And if some of my CdKeys being used are also "Clanned" you also get the 0x02 response. 

In Patch 1.4 the 0x02 response will be coded in; but for now try to use some unclanned cdkeys. 

On a sidenote I've been able to make two different clan channels on same set of cdkeys just by using different accounts names; After those two channels I would get the 0x02 response, i.e Clanned Keys.  Hope that clears stuff up for you.

Cobra

EZCC© 2007-2008
Created By Thief
www.DarkBlizz.org

Clan Chief = LaGPLuG
  Server = uswest.battle.net
  [Bot 1] Connecting...
  [Bot 1] Connected
  [Bot 1] Logging On..
  [Bot 1] Logged On.
  [Bot 2] Connecting...
  [Bot 2] Connected
  [Bot 2] Logging On..
  [Bot 2] Logged On.
  [Bot 3] Connecting...
  [Bot 3] Connected
  [Bot 3] Logging On..
  [Bot 3] Logged On.
  [Bot 4] Connecting...
  [Bot 4] Connected
  [Bot 4] Logging On..
  [Bot 4] Logged On.
  [Bot 5] Connecting...
  [Bot 5] Connected
  [Bot 1] Disconnected
  [Bot 4] Disconnected
  Error: Connection is aborted due to timeout or other failure.  Source = D:\WINDOWS\system32\Mswinsck.ocx

Does that mean I was ipbanned?

Myst

After a certain amount of connections on your IP (usually 8) to battle.net, connecting any more connections will tell battle.net to disc your IP.  So make sure you aren't exceeding that amount while connecting. 

Another thing that may be the problem is your connection is getting disced because of the rate the bots are connecting.  From previous posts by other users, battle.net seems to disconnect them when they connect to fast. 

As I said before, in the next patch I'll be adding the option to be able to set a delay when bots connect next.  That should solve the problem for users who have problems connecting to fast with their connections. 

If you can't wait till whenever I add the new patch, I'd suggest you alternate connections with proxies, i.e bot1=YourIP  bot2=proxy bot3=yourip etc

Cobra

Can you rush the next release then?

I'd like to do it sometime soon...

I'll try the alternating proxy method tomorrow.