starcraft 2 lancher ai is to hard

Started by triptronic, April 06, 2010, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triptronic

they rush me in like 5 mins!!!!!! How do i make the ai easy under the ai galaxy file, what setting to i need to use to make them easier, like on easy game play. I hate being rushed by ai to where i cant set up any buildings. i wont the game play to last longer them 5mins more like 30min to build up my crap really good. Plz help. Is there a tutior on how to make easy game play for easy ai?

pucabacsi

try setting it to easy ai or learn to play from replays if u havn't played any sc:bw search on tube for it and i don't think u can edit it it's hard try to find an easier AI.

triptronic

Quote from: pucabacsi on April 06, 2010, 05:04:03 PM
try setting it to easy ai or learn to play from replays if u havn't played any sc:bw search on tube for it and i don't think u can edit it it's hard try to find an easier AI.
i use starcrack ai 6.1.1

Citrus

Quote from: triptronic on April 06, 2010, 05:17:51 PM
i use starcrack ai 6.1.1

Try use the newest starcrack, 7.0, heard it should be easier(?)

Chriamon

Quote from: triptronic on April 06, 2010, 05:17:51 PM
i use starcrack ai 6.1.1

Wait, starcrack AI is too hard for you? maybe you should just use the default blizzard AI...

marine63

dodongbadong

try the lower version of ai's like 6.1 or 5.1 series
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Artanis186

Quote from: Chriamon on April 08, 2010, 08:56:12 AMmaybe you should just use the default blizzard AI...

Hey now, no need to insult the guy.

But seriously, get a good launcher that supports 7.0's difficulty changing, I use the allin1, but there are many options around.

For some reason, the 6.1.1 ai always got 2x resources, regardless of cheating or not, but that mighta  been a fault on my part.