YEAH!

Started by stephen1341, April 07, 2010, 09:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eragon

Well, see you guys online soon ...  8)

:tease: It's time for n00bstomping  ;) :tease:

starscraft-2-fan

im gonna loose my mind people r getting keys left and right and i havent got one either that sucks if any of yall get a friend invite i woudnt mind taking it off ur hands  :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sc0rPi0n32

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on April 10, 2010, 10:53:05 AM
im gonna loose my mind people r getting keys left and right and i havent got one either that sucks if any of yall get a friend invite i woudnt mind taking it off ur hands  :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Same boat.  Best part about it is the 70,000 fans on facebook, i can bet that more then half of them never played SC before and are getting keys...  People who opted in as soon as it was available to arent even getting keys.  Retarded IMO.  But hey, i'm happy with what the lazytown/darkblizz guys came up with and its been keeping me busy,  just want to play against some real skilled players now...guess i'll just have to wait until june

WickeD.SpeeD

For all of you who got in, is it possible to share the 'Invite a friend' key ?

Cheers

darkshark

Quote from: stephen1341 on April 07, 2010, 09:55:20 PM
WOOHOO!!! just got my SC2 Beta key!!!!!!!!!!  :jig: :jig: :jig:
guys should check your bnet accounts to see if you got one in the new wave!

Got one! Finally!!!!

MortalPlague

Also on that boat.  And what a sad, mournful boat it is...

Ah well, I'm having fun against the AI.  I just really want to toy with a human opponent...

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: MortalPlague on April 11, 2010, 03:41:49 AM

Also on that boat.  And what a sad, mournful boat it is...

Ah well, I'm having fun against the AI.  I just really want to toy with a human opponent...

im not going insane anymore i finally got a key  :jig: :jig: :jig:

Milenium

this is getting fucking annoying  :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:

sh4d0wx

ahh damn you guys are so lucky :(

I still have nothing =\

Redneck

Give it to me.......NOW!!! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: ........please........

BLooDMaN

nothing over here :(

Kazuma

sorry to hear that. I myself ended up with 3 beta invites, 1 for blizzard and 2 from gamestop >=)
StarCraft 2 : Kite.kite

sh4d0wx

im guessing all those beta invites are already in use Kazuma?

=\

Kazuma

2 are one isnt xD.
StarCraft 2 : Kite.kite

sh4d0wx

:O omg REALLY!

what are you planning on doing with it?