Blizzard Giving Keys On Facebook

Started by DrunkenPirate, April 08, 2010, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrunkenPirate

First Off, Don't Get 2 Excited! It's starting to look impossible to win..Blizzard has announced that they are starting to give out keys to their fans on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/StarCraft

The way it works (as of now) is they post about 8 keys a day and the first person to grab it and put it on their battle.net account wins. As expected there are thousands of people trying...Thought if anybody should win it should be one of us darkblizz people  :D

Good Luck Everybody!

*Update: Now they having 2 missing numbers in the key that they post. You have to guess what those 2 numbers are before somebody else does.
Pirate 4 Life

jyim89

You just need many friends.  if you have 36 friends, you can all try a character. lol.

DrunkenPirate

Aw they are using digits only now...i was trying letters  :'(
Pirate 4 Life

Myst

yeah some1 got really lucky and guessed the right letters to those two missing spots

jyim89

I can't believe ppl found out the right characters already T_T.  They HAVE to be using a cheat!

DrunkenPirate

uh oh, think the depression is startin to kick in  ???
Pirate 4 Life

Rain[sun]

Cheat or not, with the amount of people guessing someones bound to get it
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

enjoikr3w

Yesterday I tried my shot at getting one when they posted three at one time. I managed to catch the update 3 seconds after it was posted and I put the key in about 1 second later and it was already taken. It's pretty much impossible...

DrunkenPirate

yar this is starting to look more and more impossible Q_Q
Pirate 4 Life

Rain[sun]

you got the same chances as the next guy
i just got a text from a friend saying he got a key, so im assuming this is where he got it from hahha
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

StubbornRock

Strike myself. :bangshead:  Last human being who don't have a facebook account
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.