Lend me your SC2 Beta key...

Started by ScottMSU, April 09, 2010, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottMSU

Hey guys,

I know the chances are probably slim, but I am asking if you could please lend me your beta key for a little bit! I have a beta key but me and my friend want to play   together. Do you mind letting me borrow your key for a little bit so we   can play together? We just want to play custom games so your rank won't   be changed... Thank you very much! I will be eternally grateful!!!  :thumbsup:

This is proof that I have SC2 Beta key.

Rain[sun]

Ignoring the fact that isn't proof for a number of reasons, you can't lend a key, you lend the b.net account. Say someone was lame enough to play WoW, you'd have access to it. Or you could just steal other shit. I share accounts but with people I know fairly well, not stranga's.

Just sayin' so you don't bump this when nobody wants to share with you ;)
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

StubbornRock

My friend had a beta key, but the bastard won't even lend it to me
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

StubbornRock

post same thing again
deleted

StubbornRock

Rain[sun]

Are u in Edmonton, I am planning going to university there. Hows the weather? :-X

ScottMSU

Gah i'm trying to find someone willing to lend me their SC2 Beta account so i can play with my friend on 2 vs 2 custom matches!

Please anyone who has a beta account, lend it to me for a little bit!!!

800b800

ScottMSU

800b800 and I could not find each other, I guess it's maybe a Bnet bug or differences in client/server so we can't find each other.

I'm still looking for someone to let me borrow their Beta account!!! Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Rain[sun]

No luck still I see? You should tell them your account info as collateral haha

Weather is usually good here, except we just had fucking hurricane winds, and the drivers here are quite possibly the dumbest in the world

StubbornRock

Good to hear, as for the drivers part I am not going to be worried about....my parents said they won't let me drive because young adult tends get themselves killed(bs I don't drink at all, but anyway I have to respect their decision since they are kind enough to let me live on my own)....

Rain[sun]

You should start drinking, I dont even go to the UofA and their frat parties are the rowdiest I've been to, definitely worth it haha

StubbornRock

Quote from: Rain[sun] on April 11, 2010, 03:31:42 PM
You should start drinking, I dont even go to the UofA and their frat parties are the rowdiest I've been to, definitely worth it haha

Sounds great, lol my face turn red after 2-3 beer bottles...I guess I have to start training :cheers: .

treckin

ScottMSU

Still looking for someone!! I can add you on SC2 Beta to prove I have a beta account!

froggy

Can anyone please lend me a battlenet account?
I want to play SC2 so BADLY :(

I would appreciate it. :thumbsup: