How to get back to base?

Started by Applewilliam, April 11, 2010, 02:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applewilliam

If anyone plays warcraft 3 they know that if your army is not at base and your being attack you can use the town portal to teleport back.  What do I do in starcraft when my army is not at my base and I'm being attack?

Tresh

You select your units and send them back. This is not W3. Its SCII. Grind it out.

StubbornRock

No, there is no teleport...even more there is no hero no items, otherwise Blizzard won't make SC2(wats the point of having two game with same tactic). It will be too easy to defend ur base if u can just tele back....and that will be boring. SC is not another copy of warcraft, they are very different.

P.S. Try to not get under attack when ur army is out, that is what scout and watch tower are for.
In the most sudden situation u will have to eye for eye, trade base with ur enemy, and remember to sneaky out a worker to rebuilt.

Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

Rain[sun]

You make the decision whether you can finish them off faster, or if you have to send your units back.
If its 6 cloaked banshees, and you have an army of 12zeal12stalkers, finish their base cause you'll be faster
If its 2v2, ffa or more then you for sure just send your shit back
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage