looking for sparring partner in beta

Started by Shad0w, April 12, 2010, 05:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shad0w

hey guys im loking for someone to play some custom 1v1's with for some practive and tehn maybe some 2's if ur interested hit me up either here or in beta my username is Otter.Shadow thanks guys let me know whats up! the practive would be rlly nice without having to play ranked

treckin

I got my beta key on Sat, but when I was playing my first game, my GPU overheated at 95*C.  I had to RMA my comp to MSI, so I will know more at the end of this week. Ill PM you then.  You can add me treckin.treckin I believe.

DrunkenPirate

I would "spar" with you but sadly I'm not in the beta T_T but I'll add you when I get in (if that ever happens..)
Pirate 4 Life

hydra

Quote from: treckin on April 12, 2010, 08:04:34 PM
I got my beta key on Sat, but when I was playing my first game, my GPU overheated at 95*C.  I had to RMA my comp to MSI, so I will know more at the end of this week. Ill PM you then.  You can add me treckin.treckin I believe.

I..I'm sorry. D:
Must suck getting the key then your gfx card burning out on you like that.
-stares at my watercooling- if they (dual) dare overheat. I will rage.

Rain[sun]

I dont go on much but ill game, im 10th in my Gold league so I know the basics of the game
add me Joker.Cbells and ill play ya whenever i hop on
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Organized_Chaos

I don't know about you guys, but bnet is not letting me add friends unless they're online.  Is that the case for everyone??  I've tried to add two different ppl from the forums so far, and it keeps telling me "Character doesn't exist".  wtf?

btw, I'm plat 2v2... #2 in my division actually.  ;)