Code-Gen now sharing progress and effort

Started by treckin, April 12, 2010, 07:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajdl334

Honestly, code-gen always says they have videos forthcoming and I have only seen the one. They said they would make a game play video last month and it never came lol. I really don't know what they are doing and frankly, I really don't care. If it comes out, it does. If not, then whatever. There game play video has to be spot on really. I could easily make a video of me playing AI and say it is buggy. There is no way to prove it unless they show the log on process, them finding each other, etc. If not then please don't post it code-gen. Everyone knows what will happen if they release just them playin a game. Super easy to fake.

treckin

Quote from: ajdl334 on April 15, 2010, 01:03:13 AM
Honestly, code-gen always says they have videos forthcoming and I have only seen the one. They said they would make a game play video last month and it never came lol. I really don't know what they are doing and frankly, I really don't care. If it comes out, it does. If not, then whatever. There game play video has to be spot on really. I could easily make a video of me playing AI and say it is buggy. There is no way to prove it unless they show the log on process, them finding each other, etc. If not then please don't post it code-gen. Everyone knows what will happen if they release just them playin a game. Super easy to fake.

Im with you, but I do check these things out in the course of my day, and I didnt see anyone else reporting them here for others too lazy to do it them selves. But like you said, code-gen is all vaporware until I see something credible. The fact that they are even miffed when people dont have faith is a bit laughable - its not like it makes sense to expect random people on the internet to take you at face value.  Hell, I dont even trust paper launches from 50 billion dollar corporations with entrenched development teams.
Either way, we should all divest from the topic a bit; its easy to allow anxiety about playing SC2 spillover into other things.  I actually dont care at all because I got a beta key from blizz this past Friday, but in my very fist game, my GPU fried, and I had to RMA my whole laptop.  Due to be delivered on the 16th though, so thats cool, I guess. FUCK NVIDIA, thats all I can say.

Ceron

they could use this projekt into making it last even when the games comesout, as to make low latency games in lan.

Battlenoob74

Yeah im i dont think they have anything. if they you think its a player because it said GG, hate to break it to u but the sc2 ai says GG. In addition to this, he didn't post a link to prove they have played it so i doubt they actually have something. I can't wait to buy this game :) gonna get owned but it is soo much fun. GG to all who have it

xavis

well samething goes to me i guess ill have to wait till release day im already good playing with ai's ^^ all i want to play is the campaign

Drew1231

Quote from: Gamewiz on April 14, 2010, 12:04:03 PM
Quote from: slavezer0 on April 14, 2010, 11:50:33 AM
Hate to say it. But it look as if he has some valid points and opxk is being rude too.

Except for the fact that 0pxk apologized to the person he insulted. Flexserve has done nothing but insult, attack, and verbally assault anyone who supports CodeGen, or even if they don't support them but just think that they aren't fake.

Flexserve is an immature little child that needs to grow up.

Even IF he (flexserve) made valid points (that's a big if), doesn't give him the right to act the way he does. I don't care if someone makes a valid point. If they say it in a condescending, rude, or in any sort of hurtful way, then I will dismiss it without a second thought.
Looks like we have found opxk. :fight:

He and myself both made valid points after being attacked by opxk.

Maybe you should PM him that you are tlaking trash behind his back, kind of low :anono:

Flexserve

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 17, 2010, 05:07:09 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on April 14, 2010, 12:04:03 PM
Quote from: slavezer0 on April 14, 2010, 11:50:33 AM
Hate to say it. But it look as if he has some valid points and opxk is being rude too.

Except for the fact that 0pxk apologized to the person he insulted. Flexserve has done nothing but insult, attack, and verbally assault anyone who supports CodeGen, or even if they don't support them but just think that they aren't fake.

Flexserve is an immature little child that needs to grow up.

Even IF he (flexserve) made valid points (that's a big if), doesn't give him the right to act the way he does. I don't care if someone makes a valid point. If they say it in a condescending, rude, or in any sort of hurtful way, then I will dismiss it without a second thought.
Looks like we have found opxk. :fight:

He and myself both made valid points after being attacked by opxk.

Maybe you should PM him that you are tlaking trash behind his back, kind of low :anono:
Forget it dude, Gamewiz was part of Code-Gen's fake plan. He help facilitate the fake video. Let's just drop it cause starcrack team is doing much better!
Starcraft II Beta Testor. (Offline Version)