Teknogods kills emu and sc2 forum THANK GOD

Started by treckin, April 14, 2010, 06:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew1231

Quote from: kewickviper on April 17, 2010, 08:30:19 PM
Why would they bother spending the money they have on bandwidth for it to be fake? What's the point? Pretty elaborate hoax for no gain don't you think?
How many of those people that are calling it fake will download it when it is released?

Their website and forums can be constructed in an hour, same with their video. Thier bandwidth can be hosted from many websites for very little money. So about 2 hours and $5 of elaborate.

If it is real I won't DL it. I'm in beta  :-*

Alcapone

if you're in the beta, why even post your opinion on a matter that has no meaning to you? honestly, it'd be like me (an american) talking about why England needs to lower taxes. it just doesn't fucking matter to me.

i'm not in the beta, and i don't see ANY reason why they would be faking this. Like it has been said so many times, they haven't been accepting ANYTHING. no ads on their website, no spare beta keys, no donations. NOTHING. why would they do that and actually go through the effort of faking it? can you give me one legitimate reason? no? then stop saying they're fake. you can't prove it either way, the only people who can is Code-gen themselves. it does us no good to sit here and bitch at eachother, either the LAN hack will come out or it won't.

Drew1231

Quote from: Alcapone on April 17, 2010, 09:18:30 PM
if you're in the beta, why even post your opinion on a matter that has no meaning to you? honestly, it'd be like me (an american) talking about why England needs to lower taxes. it just doesn't fucking matter to me.

i'm not in the beta, and i don't see ANY reason why they would be faking this. Like it has been said so many times, they haven't been accepting ANYTHING. no ads on their website, no spare beta keys, no donations. NOTHING. why would they do that and actually go through the effort of faking it? can you give me one legitimate reason? no? then stop saying they're fake. you can't prove it either way, the only people who can is Code-gen themselves. it does us no good to sit here and bitch at eachother, either the LAN hack will come out or it won't.

I think that the team is real.

They are just lying about progress. I think they have VERY little, but are misrepresenting it with fake videos. They have been total dicks to the community, if you saw the teknogods forum, and they have not shared anything. They may have some basic stuff, but they are not as far as they say, and surely nowhere near the end.

I post about it because I want to see projects finished, just because I am in the beta does not mean that I am in the beta with the people that I want to be in it with.

artanis

The video is fake.  The emulator will not have a launcher interface like that, it doesn't make sense.

Alcapone

it's not an emulator in the video, it's a LAN hack. it has nothing to do with emulating battle.net, it's bypassing the login just like any other launcher, and connects people together into a LAN game.

comando123

just wanted to say i think its pretty funny that people are calling gamewiz a "code-gen cheerleader" continuing to say they are fake and blah blah blah... for the people that have been around here on darkblizz like myself (didnt post alot but read about everything) you'll notice Gamewiz is one of the more respected members of this community before the entire code-gen thing came into the scene he simply was getting tired of people complaining and taking other's hard work for granted. (at the time this junk was over simple stuff like ai) i just find it funny that someone such as gamewiz that in my oppinion many people agreed with is now being criticized ect. loving the blank arguements about him being the only one to defend code-gen, man people need to read around the forums a bit more they have alot of support but then again i think all these topics are just trolling...

and that my 2 cents

Drew1231

Quote from: comando123 on April 18, 2010, 01:24:03 PM
just wanted to say i think its pretty funny that people are calling gamewiz a "code-gen cheerleader" continuing to say they are fake and blah blah blah... for the people that have been around here on darkblizz like myself (didnt post alot but read about everything) you'll notice Gamewiz is one of the more respected members of this community before the entire code-gen thing came into the scene he simply was getting tired of people complaining and taking other's hard work for granted. (at the time this junk was over simple stuff like ai) i just find it funny that someone such as gamewiz that in my oppinion many people agreed with is now being criticized ect. loving the blank arguements about him being the only one to defend code-gen, man people need to read around the forums a bit more they have alot of support but then again i think all these topics are just trolling...

and that my 2 cents
My main criticism of him is coming to another forum to make fun of a member from the teknogods forum because he was getting owned in a debate by flex's use of facts and knowledge.

He seems to have disappeared, I wonder if he is on another forum complaining about flex.