Selling SC2 Beta Key

Started by Rain[sun], April 15, 2010, 12:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain[sun]

Sold.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Enhancelogic

Are you saying that the key is already used on an account?

Rain[sun]

Yeah, I just found the invite yesterday. It was pre-attached to a spare account we used for trials and opting-in, so you have no personal info of mine or other games I actually paid for.

Enhancelogic

Would you be able to give me the email and password to the email connected to that account?  Otherwise, you'd just change the password.  Actually, you could just change the password through the email if you have a secret question.  Doesn't seem like it would work out if you wanted your game back.

Rain[sun]

lol ill be giving all the info obviously, its not an email i need anyway, it was made solely for this purpose

Enhancelogic

Well, I want the game but you could just retrieve your email password back even if i change the password so there's really no guarantee for me if you wanted the game back.  I'm talking about the secret question that's attached to all email accounts when you create one.  You could just retrieve your email back through the secret question so I don't have any guarantee that you'd just take your game back when you want to give it to someone else.

Rain[sun]

Hm true, and you have no reason to trust me. Well, I already have a beta key, multiple in fact, so I wouldnt take it back but i do see where the skepticism comes from. I dont however have a solution, as the key was attached to the account by Blizz.

Enhancelogic

Well, let me play on your account until you find someone?  You could always change the password back.

velle

starcrafter64

Funny how accounts cannot opt in without a full game attached to it already. Clearly you got a key off facebook and now wanna charge someone for it. Grats to you.

Enhancelogic

Quote from: velle on April 15, 2010, 02:29:51 PM
I've sent you a PM

Hmm, did you send me a PM?  I didn't receive anything.   :'(

starcrafter64

I retract my previous comment. Apparently you can add a trial and then opt in. Fail blizzard. Fail.

Rain[sun]

Haha yeah ill show you the account that got it. Quite funny actually, my main account with like 200$ worth of Blizz shit doesnt get it but a trial one does.

velle

Rain[sun]