Analysis Of The New Code-Gen Video

Started by krmprince, April 15, 2010, 08:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slavezer0

Quote from: Ceron on April 16, 2010, 10:57:14 AM
I repeat my request, nuff said about fake or real, just give us the "disastrous" product, so WE can have 10-15mins play with each other! and we can make tournaments here! ;D

NO we dont NEED to sit back and wait, THEY HAVE IT, so WHY NOT GIVE IT, no harm done, we all sing and dance in happiness! so sdfu about "oh its real" or "oh its fake" and just have them give us this product they showed! it works for 15 min with bag lagg and bugs? WE STILL WANT IT!

It sad to see some still convinced that it real. They are willing to turn against the majority to get in favor of code-gen to get a fake product. They send you the emulator which is a video and a fake gui. Have fun. :cheers:

Daemonix

There is no need for concern. Maybe it is fake or maybe it isn't. But all that is really not important anymore. Enjoy playing vs AI and continue analysis.

ajdl334

Quote from: Daemonix on April 16, 2010, 11:48:41 AM
There is no need for concern. Maybe it is fake or maybe it isn't. But all that is really not important anymore. Enjoy playing vs AI and continue analysis.

This, Daemonix guy is most likely the one who made the video, hence the name Dae, in it, and for player 2 he was goin to type monix but he changed it too malloc. First thing I picked up on, could be wrong. Anyways, Daemonix, little history here, uploaded the first video about the packets and all that stuff. He also was the first to claim that Code-Gen was real because they used IDA 5.6 I believe, and that "we should know it can't be pirated." It seems with his previous statement, code-gen probably broke up? If code-gen broke up, whatever, but honestly, daemonix has never made a contradicting statement. Such as saying code-gen had 2 beta keys and always kept to saying code-gen had 2 beta keys. Maybe that's easy to remember or whatever, but its something to keep in mind.
Anyways, it seems the statement above might be a hint that code-gen is gone, and now we have nothing really, fake or not. Honestly, its better this way. Code-Gen, regardless of legitimacy, never posted pictures, never really kept their word, never released works, and they have 2 videos. Of course, you're not going to set well with the public. I'm not going to issue remarks about your team or anything daemonix, put you kept people in the dark. You even said, "where is lazytown proof?" Well the lazy launcher, for one, and StarCrack team really made some nice launchers and AI's as well. Where is Code-Gen proof? Videos might be real, might be not, I'm not going to get into that, but honestly, you, 0x, and many others, keep starting flames because people bash your team. I understand that you are trying to protect your members and all, but why not post evidence? That is the ultimate question in this video. Where is my proof? When can I say this IS for real? You guys have to release something, and if you are breaking up, it would be pretty, and honestly excuse my language, f*cked up, if you didn't release any sort of information to others.

Just my 10 or really 1,000 cents.

l0rd_yoshi

Hi, I'm just a random person that came here to talk about the video.  I don't really care about the LAN beta and I have not been involved in this code-gen drama, so I have little, if no, bias either way.  So I'm just going to jump right into it.  I was going to point out an in-depth look at every single relevant action, but I'm tired, so I'll just post the bullets:

-When the screen fades in from the beginning of the GUI, a few things are noted:
    -The mouse cursor is centered
    -The subnet 192.168.1.13 is in the first "CONNECTIONS" box
    -The program name is "StarCraft II - EMULATION SERVER | Version 0.9 Build 8"
    -The "Launch Starcraft 2" button has a thicker shadow than the rest of the buttons, and the "c" is not capitalized.
    -There is no sound for the GUI part

-As information is being filled in, you can see that:
    -Terran is first in the "Race" list, followed by Protoss, and then Zerg
    -The starting colors were inconsistent with the list (Blue was at the top and Red was second in line while the color list had Red followed by Blue.
    -"Player Name"s are "Dae" followed by "Maloc"
    -You have to highlight and send files such as "InternetData.sc2", "LocalData.sc2", "LANData.sc2", and "ConnectionData.sc2" to the client.  A box appears upon clicking the "SEND TO CLIENT" button claiming the "Data Transfer" has been "Data Sent".
    -Clicking the "Server Options" button pops up a menu that contains three option menus, one of which is "Advanced", making the "Advanced Server Options" button redundant.
    -After this, the "START SERVER" button is pressed.  The interesting thing about the blue bar that appears to load something is that the bar increments advance in a pattern.  Once the button is released a little after 1:13, the bar advances at 1:14, 1:15, 1:16, 1:17, 1:18, 1:19, 1:20, 1:21, 1:23, 1:25, 1:28, 1:29, 1:31, 1:33, and the final tick at 1:34, for a grand total of 21 seconds.  A popup then appears with "Confirm" title and "READY! LAUNCH THE GAME!"
    -The "Launch Starcraft II" button is not clicked, but rather clicked and held on and then the cursor is dragged off of the button, resulting in the button not being clicked on at all.  The cursor then moves to the top left corner off-screen.  A second or two later and the GUI title bar becomes light gray from blue, indicating something else was clicked, possibly a window off-screen that got double clicked, then the screen abruptly pans to the SC2 beta loading screen.

=I'm going to stop here for now, because I really need to get some sleep.  I'll finish it later.  A few questions to ask:
1. Why would the client subnet ip be in position one of four?  Wouldn't it make more sense to only have three client ip positions?
2. Why would you need to send files such as "InternetData.sc2", "LocalData.sc2", "LANData.sc2", and "ConnectionData.sc2" to the client?  How would you add, edit, and remove these files from that list?
3. Why did the person making the video feign clicking the "Lauch Starcraft II" button?  If the program is fake, then why would he not make the button do nothing?  If the button served some function, why would he avoid clicking it?

That's all, cya!

Drew1231

Quote from: l0rd_yoshi on April 18, 2010, 11:27:05 PM
Hi, I'm just a random person that came here to talk about the video.  I don't really care about the LAN beta and I have not been involved in this code-gen drama, so I have little, if no, bias either way.  So I'm just going to jump right into it.  I was going to point out an in-depth look at every single relevant action, but I'm tired, so I'll just post the bullets:

-When the screen fades in from the beginning of the GUI, a few things are noted:
    -The mouse cursor is centered
    -The subnet 192.168.1.13 is in the first "CONNECTIONS" box
    -The program name is "StarCraft II - EMULATION SERVER | Version 0.9 Build 8"
    -The "Launch Starcraft 2" button has a thicker shadow than the rest of the buttons, and the "c" is not capitalized.
    -There is no sound for the GUI part

-As information is being filled in, you can see that:
    -Terran is first in the "Race" list, followed by Protoss, and then Zerg
    -The starting colors were inconsistent with the list (Blue was at the top and Red was second in line while the color list had Red followed by Blue.
    -"Player Name"s are "Dae" followed by "Maloc"
    -You have to highlight and send files such as "InternetData.sc2", "LocalData.sc2", "LANData.sc2", and "ConnectionData.sc2" to the client.  A box appears upon clicking the "SEND TO CLIENT" button claiming the "Data Transfer" has been "Data Sent".
    -Clicking the "Server Options" button pops up a menu that contains three option menus, one of which is "Advanced", making the "Advanced Server Options" button redundant.
    -After this, the "START SERVER" button is pressed.  The interesting thing about the blue bar that appears to load something is that the bar increments advance in a pattern.  Once the button is released a little after 1:13, the bar advances at 1:14, 1:15, 1:16, 1:17, 1:18, 1:19, 1:20, 1:21, 1:23, 1:25, 1:28, 1:29, 1:31, 1:33, and the final tick at 1:34, for a grand total of 21 seconds.  A popup then appears with "Confirm" title and "READY! LAUNCH THE GAME!"
    -The "Launch Starcraft II" button is not clicked, but rather clicked and held on and then the cursor is dragged off of the button, resulting in the button not being clicked on at all.  The cursor then moves to the top left corner off-screen.  A second or two later and the GUI title bar becomes light gray from blue, indicating something else was clicked, possibly a window off-screen that got double clicked, then the screen abruptly pans to the SC2 beta loading screen.

=I'm going to stop here for now, because I really need to get some sleep.  I'll finish it later.  A few questions to ask:
1. Why would the client subnet ip be in position one of four?  Wouldn't it make more sense to only have three client ip positions?
2. Why would you need to send files such as "InternetData.sc2", "LocalData.sc2", "LANData.sc2", and "ConnectionData.sc2" to the client?  How would you add, edit, and remove these files from that list?
3. Why did the person making the video feign clicking the "Lauch Starcraft II" button?  If the program is fake, then why would he not make the button do nothing?  If the button served some function, why would he avoid clicking it?

That's all, cya!
:thumbsup:

krmprince

Code-gen put their tales between their teeth and ran away

smfa1

artanis

You mean bad and more bad?  They will never produce any working crack or emulator.  VB coding scrubs.

treckin

What happened to their new site now?? LoL did big blue get threatening again??

miguelgalit

Quote from: smfa1 on July 13, 2010, 12:31:33 PM
CODE-GEN is back. Bad and Mad  8) 8) 8)

code-gen is purely fake dude, they said that their video was rejected by youtube because the video's size is more than 100mb...

fake... youtube's limit is 2gb
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

smfa1

Quote from: miguelgalit on July 23, 2010, 06:15:26 AM

code-gen is purely fake dude, they said that their video was rejected by youtube because the video's size is more than 100mb...

You are a pure failure. It was rejected because it was 12 minutes as shown on the screenshot. Moron.

JoeTheRogue

Quote from: miguelgalit on July 23, 2010, 06:15:26 AM

:D EPIC FAIL    2gb<100mb

krmprince

Code-Gen has their way in getting me to post again after monthes of no posting at all.

The video they post is still as useless as my left egg.

Just a game played  vs a protoss , nothing more.
There is no clue about the LAN in the game at all.
If any 2 digits IQ wanna make a video to show his LAN emulator he would made several key points.

The protoss player in the game does not show any "and i mean absolute" any real human move.
You know what guys there is a very simple proof of your work could be true if you just let the overlord walk in the park and a protoss zealot walks beneath it no matter where the overlord go in different pathes , This is diffinetly a human interaction move which is very simple but can not be done by a scripted AI.

Just move the overload right and left for couple of times while the protoss player moves his zealot same way just to let us see that the zealot is being controlled by human,especially that Beta is now over so Bnet is not available .

Code-Gen guys , make the above request now. in a very short video we do not need a video from the start and we will believe what ever you say.

One more point , there is no protos GUI in this vid , we only see the player playing as zerg , why no vid of the protos player being captured too? just to see that 2 players are playing each other.

All i see in this terrible vid is a player playing as zerg vs a stupid AI who built few zealots and that is all . AI can be easily edited to do this shit , but no way to do what i have mentioned above.

Also you should all guys see some logic , Blizzard hunted down the real guys, why are they letting those shiny code gen in the theatre?? cause blizzard knows they are just some kids trying to get some fame on fake LAN Emu.

Said & Done

Myst

Anything "code-gen" related should not be posted in the SC2 Research section, unless talking about actual SC2 info/reversal related information.