LOL at blizzard (got three beta invites into one account)

Started by jyim89, April 16, 2010, 01:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyim89

So.. the first invite I got for this account was when I won a SK-Gaming competition.  I gave them the email address attached to my blizzard account, they fowarded it to blizz and a few days later I was excited to find a sc2 beta listed as one of the games i had.  Then, a few days later when they were doing another mini wave,  I received an invitation from blizzard to the same account that I already had sc2 beta in.  Of course nothing changed in my blizzard account cause I already had the game in there but if they had given the invite to me on another account I woulda had two beta accounts.  Finally, today,  I got an invitation from SCbetaGB saying "thank you for participating in a special event..." I had NO idea what event they were talking about and was confused why great britain would send me an invite when I lived in the US.  Anyways GB gave me an actual key so I was able to use it as a separate account.

So ya.. that is my story of how I received three invitation on one account. O.O

46.Flapjack

Pretty ridic and lucky! What are you doing with that EU account?

jyim89

planning on giving it to a friend.  Surprisingly the key worked on a US account.

fallen101

Quote from: jyim89 on April 16, 2010, 01:53:52 PM
So.. the first invite I got for this account was when I won a SK-Gaming competition.  I gave them the email address attached to my blizzard account, they fowarded it to blizz and a few days later I was excited to find a sc2 beta listed as one of the games i had.  Then, a few days later when they were doing another mini wave,  I received an invitation from blizzard to the same account that I already had sc2 beta in.  Of course nothing changed in my blizzard account cause I already had the game in there but if they had given the invite to me on another account I woulda had two beta accounts.  Finally, today,  I got an invitation from SCbetaGB saying "thank you for participating in a special event..." I had NO idea what event they were talking about and was confused why great britain would send me an invite when I lived in the US.  Anyways GB gave me an actual key so I was able to use it as a separate account.

So ya.. that is my story of how I received three invitation on one account. O.O
can i have one please

Pooton

sooo if you don't have any plans for that key I would be ever so grateful to receive it.

john92

If plan on not using the beta key I will happily accept it! :)

Madeleine

Hey jiyim,

If you don't need your second account for playing I would happily accept it :)
I am from Europe(Germany) and so I would be very glaad to play SC2. Participated in 4 Contests now, 2 are still pending and in the other 2 i didn't have been lucky :(

Grats to your 3 invites ;)

Lots of greetings

Madeleine

Drew1231

He's got plans, he already stated that!  :bangshead:

You can stop your begging now.

allstone

all i need is one then i invite my clanmate and we make zergglingssssss :)

Artanis186

You guys are idiots. He's not going to give you a key, he's just doing this to gloat and make use jealous. Besides, why would he give people with post counts of 3-4 a beta key where there are many others clearly more deserving that actually contribute a little to this site.

Drew1231

Quote from: Artanis186 on April 17, 2010, 03:39:32 PM
You guys are idiots. He's not going to give you a key, he's just doing this to gloat and make use jealous. Besides, why would he give people with post counts of 3-4 a beta key where there are many others clearly more deserving that actually contribute a little to this site.

I agree the begging is annoying... it is an interesting story though.

jyim89

Sorry, I guess I didn't make myself clear about this the first time,  I really only had 1 extra account to give away which I am giving to my friend.  The second invite I never really got because SC2betaUS gave the invite to an account that already had the game on it..

The only reason why I posted this thread was because I thought it was funny how blizzard failed and just wanted to share. =/

Sorry guys.