I JUST GOT A FACKING BETA KEY!

Started by jenkinsdjtg, April 17, 2010, 06:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallen101

open beta has a good chance of happing b/c i got a email from them when i asked open beta for people how own games

Drew1231

Quote from: fallen101 on April 17, 2010, 11:43:39 PM
open beta has a good chance of happing b/c i got a email from them when i asked open beta for people how own games
wat did it say?

jenkinsdjtg

Quote from: allstone on April 17, 2010, 01:42:34 PM
if u dont mind asking how long b4 u got it

sometime beetween yesterday a 2 weeks.

jenkinsdjtg

Quote from: Artanis186 on April 17, 2010, 03:42:49 PM
Holy crap, who gives a shit? Stop trying to make people jealous and making yourself feel superior people, I don't give a damn if you got a key. IF I ever get one, I'm not gonna go gloating it to a shitload of random strangers on a forum. The only place I'm gonna post it is on SCLegacy where I can have my friends there add me... but the chances I'll get one are as slim as ever, and getting slimmer.

in ur face..

:D

btw can darkblizz use it for anything?

Rain[sun]

lawl what the fuck, i didnt even know there was a copper league, thought bronze was the lowest. I got put into Gold out of my placement matches
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

ScottMSU

I was put in Platinum in my placement and I'm still in platinum  ;D

Rain[sun]

Nice, i'd probably be platinum but I got wrecked in my first placement match; cloaked banshee, did not see it coming. Since then im pretty much solid winning tho
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Artanis186

Good news is, I have friends on SCL. :D He's gonna lend me his key ^.^ I get to see how much of a noob I really am. :3

Drew1231

Quote from: Rain[sun] on April 18, 2010, 04:39:56 AM
lawl what the fuck, i didnt even know there was a copper league, thought bronze was the lowest. I got put into Gold out of my placement matches

Thats what I get for letting sum1 else play a couple of my placement matches.  :bangshead:

I'm moving up pretty easy though.  :fight:

jyim89

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 17, 2010, 07:54:24 PM
I'm division 104 copper rank 4  :'(

Been on for 2 days.

ArcliteTank.arclitetank

Lol, I lent my account to a friend and told him not to play the placement matches until he got really good but the fraching noob ignored me and got me in bronze league. T_T   Recently I got another beta invite and gave that to him and surprisingly,  he got himself into gold league. -.- WOT A BIOTCH!

what is sad is that I beat him all the time, yet I can't seem to get myself out of bronze league T_T.

Drew1231

Quote from: jyim89 on April 19, 2010, 09:27:44 AM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 17, 2010, 07:54:24 PM
I'm division 104 copper rank 4  :'(

Been on for 2 days.

ArcliteTank.arclitetank

Lol, I lent my account to a friend and told him not to play the placement matches until he got really good but the fraching noob ignored me and got me in bronze league. T_T   Recently I got another beta invite and gave that to him and surprisingly,  he got himself into gold league. -.- WOT A BIOTCH!

what is sad is that I beat him all the time, yet I can't seem to get myself out of bronze league T_T.

It would be great if you could reset your placement matches.