Quad Core PC's getting beta keys?

Started by DjDuskx, April 18, 2010, 12:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjDuskx

Hey guys,

i was wondering, has anyone with a quad core computer got a beta key?
I have a high end system, gtx 260, intel quad core etc, and i was wondering if Blizz aren't giving keys to people with quad cores since sc2 might be optimised for dual cores.

fallen101

Quote from: DjDuskx on April 18, 2010, 12:18:05 AM
Hey guys,

I have a high end system, gtx 260, intel quad core etc, and i was wondering if Blizz aren't giving keys to people with quad cores since sc2 might be optimised for dual cores.
I have an i7 witch is a quad core no luck for me

Arcalious

No luck here with my quad core either.

jyim89

I guess they are targeting dual core comps right now since most people are too poor to get such high end computers xD.

Nightcro

Hey guys,

I have an i5 and it is x4 and i got a key
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

jyim89

Quote from: Nightcro on April 19, 2010, 11:18:28 AM
Hey guys,

I have an i7 and it is x4 and i got a key

lies.  Its a fake.

brotosterone

Doix

I have an i7 920 and I got into the beta with the last wave of invites... I'm pretty sure it's totally random.

Korzek

dual core + quad core and no key at all.

onimusha1985

quad core q9550 @ 3.75ghz. i got into the beta 2 weeks ago

xavis

i only have ati x2 3.0ghz and blizzard invited me lol eehehe it automatically attached itself on my bnet account they didnt sent any beta keys

sTormy

Phenom II x4 955 Black - No Key..

Come on Blizz'
So be it.

Necavi

it is most definitely NOT random, if it were purely random, they wouldn't get all the test results they want :/ but I think they most likely would not discriminate against quad core machines, at least not too much.

KillMasterCZ

i have even the 8 core inter core i7 and still wasnt chosen yet.... Also i was unlucky in all 5 contests i tried...  :-[

drakefs

Core 2 Quad and I got a key 2 weeks ago, so yes they give keys to quad core peeps, least last gen.