MY BITCH GF DELETED MY SC2 KEY!! PAIN! LOTS OF PAIN!

Started by treckin, April 18, 2010, 10:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyricc

lawl dumb really, he can send this video as evidence that she tampered with his email and file a class action law suit, settlement out of court could be a couple g's

xida1125

Rain[sun]

Quote from: cyricc on April 19, 2010, 12:53:40 AM
lawl dumb really, he can send this video as evidence that she tampered with his email and file a class action law suit, settlement out of court could be a couple g's

Holy fuck, this takes the cake of the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet. I'm impressed.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

jyim89

cyricc

Quote from: Rain[sun] on April 19, 2010, 01:27:30 AM
Quote from: cyricc on April 19, 2010, 12:53:40 AM

Holy fuck, this takes the cake of the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet. I'm impressed.

Lol its not dumb, I've seen people sue for less.

Switcha

sTormy

LOL. Whoever made this should get a key for sure.
So be it.

NanoEntity

Damn love this girl, she should had been with me haha.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

totocows

OMG!!! dude really this is bad. At first i was laughing at it but this is getting to the point were it is almost crazy. Sounds kind of fake though becouse of all the crazy shit that chick does and the guy witch i supose is you is flipping the freak out along with her. ???

treckin

Naw dude its real -- They found the boyfriend dead in a forest, and the girlfriend was apprehended later by authorities outside Salt Lake City with a pickup truck full of blood and guns.  She is awaiting trial in Cleveland where she committed the murder.

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

wow wtf she killed him? thats fucked.... but i still have this doubt in my head that there trolling if you can link me the story i would believe it
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut