(fastest map) 4 player Lost temple with 6x gas and loads of high yield resources

Started by uber1984, March 12, 2010, 04:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uber1984

Hey there guys, here is lost temple 4 player, with 6 gas geysers with 100k gas and 8 high yield rocks with 100k each minerals.

the original design was done by blizzard, then soy2 modifed it to make it loaded with resources and gas...

and then I fixed the bug that was causing his map to crash mid match.

and here it is!

http://6300project.com/4UberLostTemple.rar

Before anyone rants and complains... this is for the players who don't wish to be forced to adopt the 'expand or die' principle...  everyone else can feel free to use the original version by blizzard.

Cheers,
uber1984

props to Soy, for making the original modifications (and thus teaching me how to modify maps by reverse engineering his work!)

coolflip

Laggy as a mofo (keep in mind that i only have beta installed on my worst computer)

Bohrizan

Why is this map 6.53 MB? I haven't played a single map that exceeded 2 MB, and I have plenty of fast maps with 50-100k high yields. If this isn't malicious, the map is probably worthless due to lag.

Dracogon

tiger2wander

Awesome, thank you!

I checked with clamav and not see any virus here :) the biggest file is an image file in assets (it has 3Mb) I've just view it and I think it not a virus. One more thing to remember: virus/trojan/adware always keeps itself small as small possible, usually about ~100kb or less. I'll try to play and see if any problem and will report for you about its healthy :)

Good new week!

Ragon03

Best map ever continue the good work. :D

DFA