no more

Started by jyim89, April 21, 2010, 11:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylifeforaiur

are you kidding me? you can't even say fuck?  fucking noob.  and "I'll get around to it when I can"? that probably means u don't even have it. What a waste of time.

And the other two noobs that posted before me, good luck on getting the key from the stupid noob.

vtec420

Stop crying and just wait like everyone else , He is very nice  just for giving us keys

Drew1231

Really cool, props to you.  :thumbsup:

And seriously, people, chill the fuck out. If I were him I wouldn't post it here with all of these people acting the way they are.

Trafalio

Yup, it's really nice of him to post those keys. I just don't understand people bitching him on that. Come on, it's another chance to get on the beta! It doesn't cost anything, no need to complain about that  :P

Milenium

:bangshead: this is fucking awsome man  :bangshead:

jackyoo

I only see one person that is really complaining.  mylifeforaiur is a jerk! lol.  Anyways the key thing is real cause I was lucky enough to see this post as soon as I registered and logged into this site.  :) I just played a couple of games right now and so far I like it!

ScottMSU

Hey jackyoo wanna play some games together? i'm in platinum btw  ;D

mylifeforaiur

stupid fools.  Why can't u just see that he is only being a jerk?  All you guys see is"free beta key " and you guys think hes the coolest guy on earth.

Bonkers

just go to gamestop and get yourself a key. it only costed me 5$ for one.

jackyoo

Quote from: ScottMSU on April 21, 2010, 02:50:24 PM
Hey jackyoo wanna play some games together? i'm in platinum btw  ;D

lol I rather not... I just lost all three games in a row.  I'm still a noob and figuring stuff out.  I'll let you know if I get any better.

Trafalio

Sadly enough, GameStop in Canada is not doing the beta key preorder bonus right now. So I can't get that :( Just need to wait 'til they bring that up here cuz anyway my preorder has already been made.

Bonkers

Quote from: Trafalio on April 21, 2010, 02:55:08 PM
Sadly enough, GameStop in Canada is not doing the beta key preorder bonus right now. So I can't get that :( Just need to wait 'til they bring that up here cuz anyway my preorder has already been made.

I live in Canada, near Montreal and they do give keys since yesterday.

Trafalio

God... *calling gamestop right now* :D

vtec420

Confirmed Gamestop canada has beta key as well as EB games