yet again the starcraft 2 beta client SUCKS!

Started by HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me, April 22, 2010, 07:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

well i was about done downloading the new patch when it started glitching and doing this infinite loop loading bar thing... i have tried everything i can think of to fix it yet it doesn't seem to want to finish the patch.... anyone know whats up?
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

cyricc

Yeah, they forgot to test the patch update on an actual consumer machine. Go to SC2/Support/SC2Switcher.exe this will launch the game with the new patch installed. But B.net is down. Pointless to try.

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: cyricc on April 22, 2010, 08:07:01 PM
Yeah, they forgot to test the patch update on an actual consumer machine. Go to SC2/Support/SC2Switcher.exe this will launch the game with the new patch installed. But B.net is down. Pointless to try.

hey this patch is supposed to come with the map editor can u access that yet or is that for commercial beta users only

Flexserve

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on April 22, 2010, 08:43:51 PM

hey this patch is supposed to come with the map editor can u access that yet or is that for commercial beta users only
You can access it by running it directly from exe no tricks needed.
Starcraft II Beta Testor. (Offline Version)

Drew1231

I can use it, but you need map making experience because it is fairly complicated and there are no tutorials.

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Flexserve on April 22, 2010, 08:49:10 PM

You can access it by running it directly from exe no tricks needed.

were is the .exe file i cant find it ive updated the game the updater has looped at least twice so i dont know were the exe is or wat the name of it is

cyricc

there are 2 places you can run it from

SC2/sc2 campaign editor.exe

SC2/support/sc2editor.exe

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: cyricc on April 22, 2010, 08:53:28 PM

so those .exe files appear after u update the game right i didnt find them so im running the updater im gonna let it loop like six times before i try to find the .exe

cyricc

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on April 22, 2010, 09:04:24 PM
Quote from: cyricc on April 22, 2010, 08:53:28 PM

so those .exe files appear after u update the game right i didnt find them so im running the updater im gonna let it loop like six times before i try to find the .exe

The loop is fixed. here are screens of my folders and the editor.

Thank you guys it was extreamly helpful information your all awesome :D

starscraft-2-fan

dude its like my computer is restarted when i try patching it gets like 3 or 4 bars then it says my computer is behind a firewall and when i turn the firewall off it says the same thing and to add onto it the patch itself takes forever to download  :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:

lol dude im playing right now all you have to do is go to the directory like they said earlier in the post easy :D good luck  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: