Blizzard says Opps? Or rather nothing at all.

Started by cyricc, April 22, 2010, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SyxxPakc

Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 25, 2010, 11:51:12 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:48:06 PM
Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 25, 2010, 11:40:26 PM
wow you guys are still goin at it  :D

noobs make me rofl  lmao

Hey now! You're no better for actually reading through all this mindless drivel  ;D

like i would spend my time reading the 3 pages of nonsense you guys typed  :D

i don't even know what this is all about tbh. thought this was about patch 9 or something O_o

Sure you didn't.  :whistle:

But don't worry. Your secret is safe with us.

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 25, 2010, 10:07:02 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 05:13:01 PM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 25, 2010, 12:26:20 PM

BTW could you tell me everything you know about my education and age?

Nothing! So, what we see here is a typical internet insulting tactic we see from the loosing side:"I will make things up about you in an attempt to restore my loosing battle"

You just told me everything I need to know about your education right there. Thank you for proving my point that you are not only a liar but also a complete dolt.

lmao lmao lmao lmao :bangshead:

Way to backfire....

Are you able to comprehend what a quotation mark does? In that context is quotes your thinking process, just in case you couldn't figure that out (and you obviously couldn't).

I feel sorry for you, thinking you had a zinger, but just making yourself look like a dumb ass.

Ur copper, i'm platinum.

Lemme predict this, you're gonna do one of these: Call me a generic insult (fat, gay, dumb), or attack my grammar.

So, try again, maybe you should take a hiatus, get some practice first though, then come back.

I'll be waiting.  :fight:

So that's your excuse for not actually being a genius and not knowing the difference between loose and lose?

Oh, it's spelling, I guess my prediction was wrong.... very close though, I did say grammar.

But let me join in... just so you know the c comes before the k, the six is obviously purposely spelled wrong in a laughable attempt to seem cool. I hope.

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:58:54 PM
Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 25, 2010, 11:51:12 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:48:06 PM
Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 25, 2010, 11:40:26 PM
wow you guys are still goin at it  :D

noobs make me rofl  lmao

Hey now! You're no better for actually reading through all this mindless drivel  ;D

like i would spend my time reading the 3 pages of nonsense you guys typed  :D

i don't even know what this is all about tbh. thought this was about patch 9 or something O_o

Sure you didn't.  :whistle:

But don't worry. Your secret is safe with us.
Stop trying to hit on the old guy that misrepresents himself with a picture of a hot girl.

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 26, 2010, 12:05:04 AM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 25, 2010, 10:07:02 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 05:13:01 PM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 25, 2010, 12:26:20 PM

BTW could you tell me everything you know about my education and age?

Nothing! So, what we see here is a typical internet insulting tactic we see from the loosing side:"I will make things up about you in an attempt to restore my loosing battle"

You just told me everything I need to know about your education right there. Thank you for proving my point that you are not only a liar but also a complete dolt.

lmao lmao lmao lmao :bangshead:

Way to backfire....

Are you able to comprehend what a quotation mark does? In that context is quotes your thinking process, just in case you couldn't figure that out (and you obviously couldn't).

I feel sorry for you, thinking you had a zinger, but just making yourself look like a dumb ass.

Ur copper, i'm platinum.

Lemme predict this, you're gonna do one of these: Call me a generic insult (fat, gay, dumb), or attack my grammar.

So, try again, maybe you should take a hiatus, get some practice first though, then come back.

I'll be waiting.  :fight:

So that's your excuse for not actually being a genius and not knowing the difference between loose and lose?

Oh, it's spelling, I guess my prediction was wrong.... very close though, I did say grammar.

But let me join in... just so you know the c comes before the k, the six is obviously purposely spelled wrong in a laughable attempt to seem cool. I hope.

What!?!? You mean to tell me its not ... four, five, syxx, seven...

You're also saying that I haven't actually been buying 12 pakcs of beer, but I've been buying 12 packs?

You just blew my mind! I think I'm going to have to reevaluate everything I thought I ever knew and dreamed of...  ::)

Flexserve

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:45:37 PM
Quote from: cyricc on April 25, 2010, 09:31:41 PM
Since Syxxpakc can't seem to understand the process of goods and trade lets simplify with a nice analogy.

Lets say I'm an auto manufacturer(Blizzard). I design and produce a car which has the main function of getting from point A to point B(Starcraft 2). Then I start trying to sell you this car by means of advertising to you incentives as to why you should get it, i.e., sun roof(SC2 Beta). Now the sun roof has nothing to do with your car, or what its function is, if I smeared shit on your sun roof and sold the car to you that way I guess you would be completely happy, since you didn't pay for the sun roof right?

Also you seem to be under the illusion that Blizzard is hidding the real Starcraft 2 and that this Beta is like a separate game. I hope you realize that the beta is the same game they are going to release, if it has problems... dun dun dun!! SO WILL THE FINISHED GAME! The beta is all the work and effort so far that Blizz has accumulated in the world of SC2.

Starting to get it? BTW your name is hilarious. Shouldn't an English wizz kid know how to spell six pack?

That is a terrible analogy. Also, if you had any reading comprehension, then you would understand that I never once said that the Beta is far different from the actual release. I was just telling this kid he has no right to complain about a FREE BETA. That's right the beta is FREE. Many people have already explained why this beta is FREE. If you can't figure this out for yourself, then maybe you should do the world a favor and drink a bottle of Drano.

Also, I love how my name is hilarious when yours is based off Dungeons and Dragons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyric)

I hear all the cool kids play Dungeons and Dragons...

Wow..I didn't know that was a D&D thing, nor that looking it up would validate that it was.... Your kool Sickpack!!!  :bangshead:
Starcraft II Beta Testor. (Offline Version)

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 26, 2010, 12:13:30 AM

You're also saying that I haven't actually been buying 12 pakcs of beer, but I've been buying 12 packs?

You just blew my mind! I think I'm going to have to reevaluate everything I thought I ever knew and dreamed of...  ::)

Yet another losing tactic, intense sarcasm (I hope). ::)

I think we're done here.  ;D

"Syxx Pakc has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!"

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 26, 2010, 06:51:00 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 26, 2010, 12:13:30 AM

Yet another losing tactic, intense sarcasm (I hope). ::)

I think we're done here.  ;D

"Syxx Pakc has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!"

You are so fucking stupid its not even funny. I really wish I invented a device which allowed me to stab people in the face over the internet.

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Flexserve on April 26, 2010, 02:56:03 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:45:37 PM
Quote from: cyricc on April 25, 2010, 09:31:41 PM
Since Syxxpakc can't seem to understand the process of goods and trade lets simplify with a nice analogy.

Lets say I'm an auto manufacturer(Blizzard). I design and produce a car which has the main function of getting from point A to point B(Starcraft 2). Then I start trying to sell you this car by means of advertising to you incentives as to why you should get it, i.e., sun roof(SC2 Beta). Now the sun roof has nothing to do with your car, or what its function is, if I smeared shit on your sun roof and sold the car to you that way I guess you would be completely happy, since you didn't pay for the sun roof right?

Also you seem to be under the illusion that Blizzard is hidding the real Starcraft 2 and that this Beta is like a separate game. I hope you realize that the beta is the same game they are going to release, if it has problems... dun dun dun!! SO WILL THE FINISHED GAME! The beta is all the work and effort so far that Blizz has accumulated in the world of SC2.

Starting to get it? BTW your name is hilarious. Shouldn't an English wizz kid know how to spell six pack?

That is a terrible analogy. Also, if you had any reading comprehension, then you would understand that I never once said that the Beta is far different from the actual release. I was just telling this kid he has no right to complain about a FREE BETA. That's right the beta is FREE. Many people have already explained why this beta is FREE. If you can't figure this out for yourself, then maybe you should do the world a favor and drink a bottle of Drano.

Also, I love how my name is hilarious when yours is based off Dungeons and Dragons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyric)

I hear all the cool kids play Dungeons and Dragons...

Wow..I didn't know that was a D&D thing, nor that looking it up would validate that it was.... Your kool Sickpack!!!  :bangshead:

Ummm... What the fuck is your point? I don't get it. Are you telling me that Google is too hard of a concept or did I hurt your feelings because I mocked your beloved Dungeons & Dragons?

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 27, 2010, 06:54:58 PM
You are so fucking stupid its not even funny. I really wish I invented a device which allowed me to stab people in the face over the internet.

Nice.... :thumbsup:

Stolen from Bash.org, but it was funny when it was there first. :D

I shall throw in an appropriate quote:
"all your base are belong to us"

Flexserve

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 27, 2010, 08:06:32 PM

Dude, Suxpakc is on his period..leave'em alone.

"Syxx Pakc has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!" <== LOL this was funny!

Drew1231 aren't you about tired of kicking babies around? Pick on someone your own size!

Drew1231

Quote from: Flexserve on April 27, 2010, 09:24:32 PM

"Syxx Pakc has not rebuilt their base and is being revealed!" <== LOL this was funny!

Drew1231 aren't you about tired of kicking babies around? Pick on someone your own size!

I figure, if a baby's already been dropped on its head multiple times... why not give it a good kick?  :fight:

Anyways, It is very rare I find someone my own size. (watch now he will call me fat :anono: )

blood_hound

im beginning to get tired of beta, playing the game with an AI is just the same as playing the game with RA2 but the difference is it's harder for me even on easy mode, at the same time im thinking that the only money that was put up to this game was from WoW's fundings but they focused all of theirs at Diablo III

D3 is having some major UPDATES and taking long time to make an ultimate entrance for it's players but the fact is that D3 wont be released for another year or so, and im guessing this game won't score further than 8.0 since the game can only be played if you have a battle.net account..

multiplayer features scores a lot than just playing singleplayer since singleplayer campaigns can end it one day but multiplayer is endless and a new game play strategy every time... so.. whoever has an Internet Cafe make sure the players have Battle.net account.. or else..

PS. their piracy statement is load of crap, of course they won't tolerate it but they already made the game worse without LAN the hell with them what other players could enjoy after the Campaigns?

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

SyxxPakc

SuxPakc... haha nice one. You are very witty I can tell. By the way, none of you have come up with a reasonable argument as to why you believe you paid $5 for a beta. So, last I checked, both of you are on a losing side of a battle. Also, thanks for pointing out that your sense of humor is terrible.

Flexserve

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 28, 2010, 05:25:16 PM

SuxPakc... haha nice one. You are very witty I can tell. By the way, none of you have come up with a reasonable argument as to why you believe you paid $5 for a beta. So, last I checked, both of you are on a losing side of a battle. Also, thanks for pointing out that your sense of humor is terrible.

Suxpakc ..LOL..you kill me kid! :D

DrunkenPirate

Wow you losers still goin at it...   wata bunch of noobs XD
Pirate 4 Life