Blizzard says Opps? Or rather nothing at all.

Started by cyricc, April 22, 2010, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 28, 2010, 05:25:16 PMSuxPakc... haha nice one. You are very witty I can tell. By the way, none of you have come up with a reasonable argument as to why you believe you paid $5 for a beta. So, last I checked, both of you are on a losing side of a battle. Also, thanks for pointing out that your sense of humor is terrible.
We did provide you with great argument and shut you down very time you responded. You then decided you wanted to turn this into a flame war... you lost there too.

So this is quite odd:

"Syxxpakc has been defeated!"

But

"Syxxpakc has not left the game!"

Flexserve

Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 28, 2010, 08:41:48 PM
Wow you losers still goin at it...   wata bunch of noobs XD

You still watching the thread and trying to add quick witty comments?...guess not. :'( :thumbsup:

Take the picture of your daughter down..it's not nice to use it as an avatar...or is it the neighbor's kid...
Starcraft II Beta Testor. (Offline Version)

DrunkenPirate

why the fuck u losers got to keep talking about my picture... LOL @ DAUGHTER that shit made me laugh lol

zomg a chick that was coming to this site for newest AI!? IMPOSSIBLE!! lol..

Pirate 4 Life

darkshark

Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 29, 2010, 02:27:23 AM
why the fuck u losers got to keep talking about my picture... LOL @ DAUGHTER that shit made me laugh lol

girls dont play wow! i mean starcraft. yeah and my wife doesnt like protoss. I mean she doesnt know what protoss is. wait. huh?

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 28, 2010, 08:50:39 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 28, 2010, 05:25:16 PMSuxPakc... haha nice one. You are very witty I can tell. By the way, none of you have come up with a reasonable argument as to why you believe you paid $5 for a beta. So, last I checked, both of you are on a losing side of a battle. Also, thanks for pointing out that your sense of humor is terrible.
We did provide you with great argument and shut you down very time you responded. You then decided you wanted to turn this into a flame war... you lost there too.

So this is quite odd:

"Syxxpakc has been defeated!"

But

"Syxxpakc has not left the game!"

Umm no you didn't. All you have said is that you put $5 down for a preorder. Also, I've been flaming your ignorance since my first post on this thread, not after you came up with some handicapped concept of paying $5 for a beta.

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 29, 2010, 08:25:33 AM

Umm no you didn't. All you have said is that you put $5 down for a preorder. Also, I've been flaming your ignorance since my first post on this thread, not after you came up with some handicapped concept of paying $5 for a beta.

Okay, I grilled you!
Go ahead and find the last post about the concept and reply to it, I am not going to type it all out for you again. Such a basic concept should not take somebody so many tries to understand
:bangshead: .

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 29, 2010, 06:59:08 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 29, 2010, 08:25:33 AM

Okay, I grilled you!
Go ahead and find the last post about the concept and reply to it, I am not going to type it all out for you again. Such a basic concept should not take somebody so many tries to understand
:bangshead: .

Maybe you should take your own advice... :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:

See I can do stupid emoticons too.

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 29, 2010, 08:18:41 PM

Maybe you should take your own advice... :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead:

But, you look like an ass when you spam them. :D

So we see the same pattern here:
You said that you could beat me at the argument about the keys, but you cannot so you resort back to flaming. Yet again destroyed.

Me=Mothership
You=Broodling
:tease:

I'm waiting :fight:

Flexserve

Maybe this should be moved to "general chat" .... Way off base and pointless now.

Flexserve

Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 29, 2010, 02:27:23 AM

That's pretty much the point of this pointless thread..... Between everyone trying to get "the last word" this thread seems to NEVER end. I say lets get Drew1231 and Syxxpakc together on a SC2 game and settle this once and for all!

You too... 2v2?? Or else this thread holds no interest even for the people "involved" in it. Peace out

PM if your interested in actually playing....other than that, fight it out till your hearts are content, but without me. If you think that makes you "win" than so be it. Psychologically speaking I would be concerned with a feeling of reward if someone else does not want to continue participating in the definition of crazy.

so smite away oh mighty smiters... I'll still sleep good. ;)

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 29, 2010, 09:01:08 PM

You said that you could beat me at the argument about the keys, but you cannot so you resort back to flaming. Yet again destroyed.

Me=Mothership
You=Broodling

Still can't logically explain your point? Last I checked, you lose, clown. lmao

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 30, 2010, 02:24:26 AM

Me=Mothership
You=Broodling

I told you... find my last post when you decided to flame and reply to it. Yet again you cannot understand simple English.

So I feel like we are done here, saying "you lose" in your position just makes you look like an idiot. I'm done with the flame war simply because it is too easy. If you would like another response, then respond to my last post before the flame war.

I am done kicking babies.

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 30, 2010, 06:58:37 PM

Me=Mothership
You=Broodling

I told you... find my last post when you decided to flame and reply to it. Yet again you cannot understand simple English.

So I feel like we are done here, saying "you lose" in your position just makes you look like an idiot. I'm done with the flame war simply because it is too easy. If you would like another response, then respond to my last post before the flame war.

*sigh*

For the thousandth time I've tried to explain to this kid. You paid $5 to preorder Starcraft 2. When you go to buy Starcraft 2 you will then only has to pay $54.99+tax. I'll even show you the math below:

$59.99 - $5.00 = $54.99

The Beta key that was printed on your receipt is a perk and nothing else. If you paid $5.00 for the beta key then you would have to pay full price ($59.99+tax) for Starcraft 2. Now, you may say to yourself, "Well that was the whole reason I preordered the game." Just like most everyone else, I'm sure they did the same thing. However, when it is all said and done, you will still owe only $54.99+tax for the full game when it is released. Now if you CHOOSE not to buy the full game, then you're out $5.00 as you are with any preorder. Keep in mind, it is YOUR CHOICE to do so. So, you can whine and cry like a little baby about the beta all you want. However, doing so while saying you paid for the beta is inane. I really hope I don't have to explain this any further, because I honestly can't get any more elementary than this.

Also, just to point this out because you are a complete hypocrite. When I say things like "You lose", I'm just taunting you, because you have been saying the exact same type of thing to me the entire thread. If you need me to point out examples I can. Normally I'd let you find them yourself, but you have already proven that you are unable to do such a task. I give you the following examples below:

Me=Mothership
You=Broodling

Syxxpakc has been defeated!

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on May 01, 2010, 11:37:34 AM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 30, 2010, 06:58:37 PM

Me=Mothership
You=Broodling

*sigh*

For the thousandth time I've tried to explain to this kid. You paid $5 to preorder Starcraft 2. When you go to buy Starcraft 2 you will then only has to pay $54.99+tax. I'll even show you the math below:

$59.99 - $5.00 = $54.99

The Beta key that was printed on your receipt is a perk and nothing else. If you paid $5.00 for the beta key then you would have to pay full price ($59.99+tax) for Starcraft 2. Now, you may say to yourself, "Well that was the whole reason I preordered the game." Just like most everyone else, I'm sure they did the same thing. However, when it is all said and done, you will still owe only $54.99+tax for the full game when it is released. Now if you CHOOSE not to buy the full game, then you're out $5.00 as you are with any preorder. Keep in mind, it is YOUR CHOICE to do so. So, you can whine and cry like a little baby about the beta all you want. However, doing so while saying you paid for the beta is inane. I really hope I don't have to explain this any further, because I honestly can't get any more elementary than this.

Also, just to point this out because you are a complete hypocrite. When I say things like "You lose", I'm just taunting you, because you have been saying the exact same type of thing to me the entire thread. If you need me to point out examples I can. Normally I'd let you find them yourself, but you have already proven that you are unable to do such a task. I give you the following examples below:

Me=Mothership
You=Broodling

Syxxpakc has been defeated!
The key is part of the pre-order, that is why it comes with every pre-order. Whether it is a perk or not you still get it by paying for the pre-order so in turn you paid for the key.

Just like the earlier analogy, if you get a free sun roof with a car it is still a "perk" but you paid for it as an incentive and a part of another purchase.

dan5187

actually you pay 5$ for them to hold you a copy on release day and a betakey, and then the full price you also pay when you C.O.D. kk? idiot...