Extra Beta Key

Started by Enhancelogic, April 23, 2010, 05:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milenium

doesn't matter for me , soon the game will launch and all this will be shadows and dust....

Rival_31

Subzero

Quote from: Milenium on April 23, 2010, 07:45:11 AM
doesn't matter for me , soon the game will launch and all this will be shadows and dust....
if you dont care why did you even bother posting here?

Milenium

because you all act like  bitches " please give me the key , no me i have bigger boobs , no give it to me i suck better "

Milenium

i'm sick and tired of this , ever since sc2 beta launched every fucking retard that didn't got a key started bitching around on all sc2 forums that he can find , and begging and sucking ..

gl0b

This guy is going to give a key. That's the point of this topic.

If you dont want it so leave and let us debate why we deserve a key  :jig:

Milenium

well maybe if he is having trouble what to do with it , he should stick it in his ass maybe jim raynor will pop out of it saying " Hell , WAS ABOUT TIME " lmao

Subzero

if it annoy you, dont check the beta keys give away threads its not hard...

Milenium

this is no giveaway this is a fucking begaway

Milenium

iounas

Quote from: Enhancelogic on April 23, 2010, 05:58:57 AM
Anyway, I'm not going to make a decision so soon but it looks like only there's only 3 people who need a beta key on these forums.  If i do decide to give one of you the key, I'll just send it to your private mail box on these forums.  I haven't decided yet but I will probably give it out some time later today.  Don't bother checking your PM every minute.  You'll know when the key is gone since I'll let everyone know.
Put me in a pot.. No easy keys for eu..

jyim89

I wanted to do a fun competition if I got a beta key from pre-ordering SCII but my friend that I preordered with at the same time to get a discount gave my key away to someone else.  :(   Anyways if You still have the extra beta key I can share my idea with u. :)

aqir

Feel free to add me to add a note with my name in that box of yours if you will. Maybe I'll finally get lucky ;p

Bandicoot

If you draw add me to that list please

Fajita

Feel free to send me the key or add me to the drawing list