Extra Beta Key

Started by Enhancelogic, April 23, 2010, 05:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apriores

In the same boat, from the begging of the beta, no key and can't pre-order the game because I'm in Europe...

BruceL

Would love to get that key too  O:)

Enhancelogic

I'm done.  I put everyone's name in a box and pulled 20 times.  Whoever got the most time pulled out won.  It was a tie between Subzero and Glob.  So then I had to do a tie breaker and with all names still in the box, I pulled until Subzero or Glob's name showed up.  Glob was the first to show up so I'll send him the key.

Enhancelogic

Sent already.  Check your email or PM for the key.

gl0b

THANKS A LOT
I owe you! If you want some 2v2 i'm your man!!! :cheers:

cyricc

Quote from: Enhancelogic on April 23, 2010, 12:06:36 PM
I'm done.  I put everyone's name in a box and pulled 20 times.  Whoever got the most time pulled out won.  It was a tie between Subzero and Glob.  So then I had to do a tie breaker and with all names still in the box, I pulled until Subzero or Glob's name showed up.  Glob was the first to show up so I'll send him the key.

The most sensible approach to a Beta Key giveaway I've seen.

itsarabbit

Indeed, it was a fair drawing, that didn't require a particular skill or something to get. I like that. :)
Want Beta key! :D

Subzero

aw dam. oh well contragulations globe enjoy the beta (am so sad :(.  )

badboy91

i want a key too =(, add me plz

bronbron

Man I hope I get picked Ive honestly tired myself out of finding and buying keys, some guy jipped me off 15 bucks on ebay it didnt even work ,  :'(

*cross fingers*

bronbron

lol im late have fun on the beta  :o

Madeleine

Hey Enhancelogic,

Realle like to receive your key :) I signed up for opt-in 1 year ago but I weren't lucky :(.
Another problem ist that I am from Europe(Germany) so I can't PreOrder to receive a key now.
So if you want a girl very happy feel free to send the key to me :D

Email: Madeleine.Huber91@web.de

Yours

Madeleine

Milenium

you are too late bitch