Main Menu

**New to the forums**

Started by gfxdreams, April 23, 2010, 09:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfxdreams

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I shall be using the forums a lot. My handle is gfxdrreams. I used that handle cause I'm into Photoshop and graphic designs. So I kind of put them both together. I Used to maintain the website www.gfxdreams.com and www.gfxdreams.info. The .INFO one used to more of a bloggin site of all the cool things I found throughout the day.
  I'm a very laid back person and a love being on my computer. Right now I have 6 HDD's in my rig that has 6 fans installed to keep it nice and cooled down.

RIG IS
3.00 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5K PRO Rev 1.xx
4 Gigs of RAM (-about to order 2 more sticks. )
2114.79 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
      NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT
      NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT [Display adapter]
Samsung SyncMaster T220 HD   [Monitor] (22.0"vis, )
Samsung SyncMaster    226BW  [Monitor] (22.0"vis,)

I love to have the dual monitors. I don't play or pay for to many games on my PC , even though I think my machine can handle almost any game except for probally like Far Cry 2, which I've played it but sometimes it lags. I only really EVER got into was StarCraft 1. I can't wait just like millions of others for the release of SC2.
Which I will actually buy the game and not have to worry about all the cracks and bullshit and be able to play against people the correct way.  :thumbsup:

If anyone wants to know anything else, feel free to ask.
Thanks for reading my post.

~gfxdreams

jyim89

Quote from: gfxdreams on April 23, 2010, 09:11:47 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I shall be using the forums a lot. My handle is gfxdrreams. I used that handle cause I'm into Photoshop and graphic designs. So I kind of put them both together. I Used to maintain the website www.gfxdreams.com and www.gfxdreams.info. The .INFO one used to more of a bloggin site of all the cool things I found throughout the day.
  I'm a very laid back person and a love being on my computer. Right now I have 6 HDD's in my rig that has 6 fans installed to keep it nice and cooled down.

RIG IS
3.00 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5K PRO Rev 1.xx
4 Gigs of RAM (-about to order 2 more sticks. )
2114.79 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
      NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT
      NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT [Display adapter]
Samsung SyncMaster T220 HD   [Monitor] (22.0"vis, )
Samsung SyncMaster    226BW  [Monitor] (22.0"vis,)

I love to have the dual monitors. I don't play or pay for to many games on my PC , even though I think my machine can handle almost any game except for probally like Far Cry 2, which I've played it but sometimes it lags. I only really EVER got into was StarCraft 1. I can't wait just like millions of others for the release of SC2.
Which I will actually buy the game and not have to worry about all the cracks and bullshit and be able to play against people the correct way.  :thumbsup:

If anyone wants to know anything else, feel free to ask.
Thanks for reading my post.

~gfxdreams

Too much info man... I read the first two sentence and was like "why the hell do I wanna know all this crap?".

Hello though.

gfxdreams

I was just talking about myself. I didn't mean to make others feel   overwhelmed just wanted to tell a little bit about myself. Next time I will keep it shorter and more to the point I guess :)

either way I'm happy to be part of the community and hope sc2 jumps off :)

~gfxdreams :jig:

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: gfxdreams on April 24, 2010, 07:29:35 AM
I was just talking about myself. I didn't mean to make others feel   overwhelmed just wanted to tell a little bit about myself. Next time I will keep it shorter and more to the point I guess :)

either way I'm happy to be part of the community and hope sc2 jumps off :)

~gfxdreams :jig:
hey wats up dude welcome if u dont have a beta key and u live in the us u can go to gamestop and put 5 dollars down and get a beta key :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gfxdreams

SWEET..I do live in the USA and that's all I need to do in order to get a BETA key?

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: gfxdreams on April 26, 2010, 07:35:11 AM
SWEET..I do live in the USA and that's all I need to do in order to get a BETA key?
pretty much thats it just put 5 dollars down for the game and the receipt will have 2 beta keys on it :jig: :jig: :jig: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :jig: :jig: :jig: