REALLY want a key?

Started by Jimbo, April 24, 2010, 07:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

friendlybus

I would but that shit looks less reputable than a back alley drug deal.

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

or go to gamestop... bring 5$ to reserve the game and get 2 free beta keys :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

Jimbo

Well it worked for me, got the key this morning (different seller though).

And I don't intend on buying the game anyway, so definitely not going to throw $65 at gamestop.

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Jimbo on April 24, 2010, 03:25:53 PM
Well it worked for me, got the key this morning (different seller though).

And I don't intend on buying the game anyway, so definitely not going to throw $65 at gamestop.

You only have to throw $5 and you get 2 beta keys

berrykerry789

gah... any1 want to buy me 1? :D
Carrier Has Arrived...

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

eaon21

hi ..i do not play sc2 but my lil brother does.. it is his birthday on   wednesday and i want to give him a key but i have no money to buy it   cause im saving it for my college, so can anybody give me a key if they   have a spare one??   please... :) here's my email   ad :

eaon21@yahoo.com
    please send it here... thank you..

berrykerry789

come on.. some1 buy me 1... ill trade u a demonoid account for 1 :D ... its like impossible to buy i in shanghai... +$100000 shipping from America....
Carrier Has Arrived...

Organized_Chaos

That's pretty sad if you can't afford $5...seriously.  I went to GS yesterday and left a $5 deposit, and off I went with 2 beta keys printed on my receipt - took me a total of 2 minutes.  I'm using one, and I gave the other to my bro.  I played 5 or so games so far, and haven't lost yet. :)

berrykerry789

ill trade some1 a demonoid invite for a starcraft 2 beta key...  O:)
Carrier Has Arrived...

friendlybus

fuck it, i'll just buy a key. at the end of the day, beta is worth $20+ to me (two fast food meals), despite having a preorder. i'll lol pretty hard if the beta ends in a week tho. now i just have to wait for paypal to transfer funds -.-

the_ace

hi, someone got a european betakey to drop? ;-)
i still have my key, but a friend of mine still doesnt have.
we didnt get an invitation....
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...