Patch messed up single oplayer?

Started by Mugy7, April 24, 2010, 07:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugy7

ok i just installed patch 9 and 10 and now when i tryu and play vs ai the game lods then when it starts theres no command center, nexus, etc
and the whole map is in fog of war, i use valkiries laucher and 7.0 ai, ive tried all maps including ai and blizzard
any suggeestions?

reaper

Same here!!!  :whistle: :bangshead:

sopen55

... uhm its not the launchers problem, its more of the ai's. well you see patch 9 and 10 messes up the ai scripts so we cant play ai using patch 9 and 10. if you want to play using the current ai use patch 8 instead. lets just wait for new ai's to be released that are compatible to patch 9 and 10 :thumbsup:

Evilbronze

same problem here guys, it appears blizzard rewrote some of the commands in the game, so the ai tries to use the old commands and results in problems like this. If its really the AI thats causing these problems then someone needs to rewrite(or replace the old commands with the new ones) the AI scrips, I really want to play sc2. :'(

crazian

Or, preorder the game at gamestop and receive a beta key.
I got it in 24 hrs, totally worth it
Platinum League, where you gets pwned

Mugy7

Can i order it in new zealand? =( i miss out all the time here
anyone made a patch 10 capible ai yet?

Skandis

Patch 10 works fine with the updated allinone launcher. Heck, I can even watch replays of me going against bots.

battcor

Quote from: Mugy7 on April 24, 2010, 07:29:05 PM
ok i just installed patch 9 and 10 and now when i tryu and play vs ai the game lods then when it starts theres no command center, nexus, etc
and the whole map is in fog of war, i use valkiries laucher and 7.0 ai, ive tried all maps including ai and blizzard
any suggeestions?

You may want to try using starcrack allin1 v9.4 which also supports watching replays http://blizzard-gaming.blogspot.com/2010/05/starcrack-allin1-94-beta-download.html