Strategy AI 0.42 (Patch 10 working)

Started by Joe, April 25, 2010, 10:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kÐxyron

hey dude,

afaik most of the new patch 9/10 Maps aren´t working yet, only Incineration Zone work probably with zocx SC Launcher 2.3.1, anyone else can confirm this!?

- Decena
- Scorched Haven
- Coalition
- Arid Wastes
- Desert Oasis
- Metalopolis
- Kulas Ravine
arent working yet, if i select the maps with SC2 Launcher 2.3.1 from zoxc they show me crazy number of "Players" like 1751330150 e.g. and if you wanna start the game, an error message occurs. Also i can´t edit ANY official new blizzard map with the new Map Editor, anyone know how to fix the crazy player numbers, to something which could be playable!?

But i´ve found out if you activate the "Free For All" checkbox in your SC2 Launcher 2.3.1 you can play the new 4 player maps correctly. Hope it help you in some way. 2 Player Maps should still working correctly.

regards

xyron

mtma15

Damn, this AI is hard or I am really terrible, I was playing against Zerg as Terran and it Owned me with so many Roaches and Hydras and Lings...

Vernam7

best launcher to use is ALLin1 it supports any triggerlibs AI!
and is crk free! doesnt use any external loaders or cracks so is Legit 100%!!!!!
and support all functionalities of latest patch! teams/speed/sharings etc :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/29/allin1-tool

Yarrick

Clearly, it is very hard to win against this AI !

And all maps that are planned for more than 2 players don't launch.. Teamplay don't work too ?

KoKa1AShOT

Quote from: Vernam7 on May 02, 2010, 07:27:00 PM
best launcher to use is ALLin1 it supports any triggerlibs AI!
and is crk free! doesnt use any external loaders or cracks so is Legit 100%!!!!!
and support all functionalities of latest patch! teams/speed/sharings etc :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/29/allin1-tool

Seriously, there is NOTHING better then that. I Can't believe i was trying to play with the other launchers when this one is SO WAY BETTER then the others.

1- Everything is working (With new Package Maps) - Mixed from Old Maps & New Maps
2- Team 2v2/3v3/4v4 are working very good
3- Triggers/Database AI are working
4- Some SC2 World Editor maps are working (Lmfao to those who can't :P)

I recommand that one, seriously, if your having any problems with the other Launchers, get that one!!

FINALLY WORKING WO0TS!

Shadow

Can anybodu tell me how to disable timer in game?
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

iounas

Is something wrong with zerg ai? I play PvZ and they fast expand but never get any drones there whole game..

Zamolxe87

Quote from: iounas on May 08, 2010, 06:43:35 AM
Is something wrong with zerg ai? I play PvZ and they fast expand but never get any drones there whole game..

i've played 30-40 games with this Ai. What you say never happened in my games.

darka

When you play with many protoss AI, and let them developing, the game had some hard latency... Can be fixed? I thought it's conditions request.
I hope more opening build in next version :D

Air Protoss had good openings, will be interest to paste it :P

Terran: added Hellion opening
                        Marine Shield push
                        Tank rush
                        more...

Zerg: more mineral spent, more expand and more units :D

Thx for this great job!

Zamolxe87

1 thing you should change is the counter action for psi storm. Whenever i storm a group of units they all dodge most of the storm by moving outward in a circle. No human player could do that.

Gregard

By the way guys, does this AI work with patch 11 as well?

Shadow

This AI work is well with patch 11, but it`s not too strong. GreenTea AI0.43 more strong and interesting)
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

Zamolxe87

still using this on patch 10, because greentea let me down, meaning...whenever i play greentea...i never makes more than 2 units.

Gregard

I'm still on patch 9. I am a bit reluctant to switch to patch 10+ cause the difficulty of this AI at patch 9 is just right for me. Although I do want to check the new maps out...

darka

I have made some differents openings for Strategy 0.42.
Not   perfectly at all, but make some fun play:

Protoss:
Gate Robo Timing Attack
3 WarpGate Rush
One   Base Colossus
Terrans:
Marines and marauders by turdburgler
28 marine shield   wall by ccT
Siege Expand
Expermental Hellion rush...
Turbo   Reaper...
1 Rax Fast-Expand
Zerg:
11pool into ling rush by turdburgler
14 Gas Speed
15   Hatch
Roach Pressure
Roach Feint

I will add and changes some features later.
I can create 2vs2   Openings for teamplay else.
extract openings in "strategy/TriggerLibs/"

http://hotfile.com/dl/42877019/04a20ef/openings.rar.html

Have Fun.