what is wrong with some people?

Started by flimflam, April 25, 2010, 02:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flimflam

i mean serious if you lost then leave. Almost every game ive played against terran player lift off his buildings and spread them throughout the map just to make it so I have to hunt down every god damn one before he loses. Ive had to leave two games because I just wanted to play normal I dont have the patience to spend 10 minutes hunting flying buildings around the map. Its really frustrating I know people are doing it just to piss me off and make me leave(which its working ive had to leave two games now) maybe i need to build more observers and stalkers but i fucking hate this bullshit. If you lost, leave, please.

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

i totally know how you feel... but in truth all you gotta do is tell them to give up. thats what i do and it seems to work just fine. i do think it's the stupidest crap ever that they thinking whatever there thinking but it's just you gotta deal with it thats all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

emylgoth

If they been revealed, why should take 10 min? Make some AA and take them down. And... don't make their game. If they are just kids enjoy doing this, you have to keep your calm, don't say anything and do your job. If you'll leave the game, they'll doing again because are hoping to be happening again.

DrunkenPirate

what league are you in where people fly away from you lol  :D
people did that a lot in broodwar, i guess it would happen in sc2  ::)
Pirate 4 Life

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

im in the gold league... i dont know about the guy who started this topic
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

dan5187

i saw it in gold but not much in platinum

sopen55

... of course people play to have fun. and its not fun if you lose when you play. so when that time comes and you are about to lose, you'd at least give your opponent a hard time eliminating you. ahahaha. i know how you feel cause the same exoerience happened to me in one of my placement matches. he lost at 15min mark and the game was over in 23mins. that guy gave me a lot of time finding the 2 floating cc's in the map.. but hey, a win is still a win.. :thumbsup: