We Lost The Fight

Started by krmprince, April 28, 2010, 04:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krmprince

It is realy sad , this is one of the rare times where unofficial developers and underground pirates lose their challange against a software.

Just when we all thought that it is couple of feets away , suddenly it is over.

Blizzard for the first time for my knowledge is out for blood , the idea is simple , who ever tamper with the application will face terrible consequences.

Teknogods were the best ahead but Blizzard got them from the balls.
Many other developers got shacky and thought to be peacfull .
Blizzard makes a smart move and allow gameStop to give free beta keys for pre-orders of the game.
And for now i crawl the internet and i do not see any progress or any updates.

Well.. the nature of challange is always like this.. It is fair to say we won a round but Blizzard won the second and third.. Let us hope next rounds will be better.

Battlenoob74

Its not over yet :P
how long till we can except to see this happening?? as in the first   few Multiplayer games? and will there be a beta testing team if so can i   be of help?

Starcrack and Sc all in one toll are looking to have this up and running by version 10. and they are on 7.99 atm lettting you no that they update it every so often. :)

krmprince

Just got the bad news.

Starcrack unpluged.
No Emu from Starcrack we will ever see and no more AI.
So long Starcrack ,, you were a great team and we hope that your progress wont go away .
I believe the open source code was distributed and others may continue the race.

Goodbye Starcrack

krmprince

@ Battlenoob74

What is that pic you display? would you please post some info and links?

Battlenoob74

I can't see to find the link 2 it!! gah, but its on these forums http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/29/allin1-tool

krmprince

@ Battlenoob74

Is this a LAN tool or a new loader and AI/map Pack?

Battlenoob74

at the momment its just AI, but they intent to get it to work online.

Battlenoob74

Quote from: krmprince on April 28, 2010, 05:08:30 AM
Just got the bad news.

Starcrack unpluged.
So long Starcrack ,, you were a great team and we hope that your progress wont go away .
I believe the open source code was distributed and others may continue the race.

Goodbye Starcrack

Really cause they just posted a wat do you want to see in the 7.1 Ai thingo

Jimbo

Quote from: Battlenoob74 on April 28, 2010, 05:26:35 AM
Quote from: krmprince on April 28, 2010, 05:08:30 AM
Just got the bad news.

Starcrack unpluged.

Goodbye Starcrack

Really cause they just posted a wat do you want to see in the 7.1 Ai thingo

http://www.patentarcade.com/2010/04/blizzard-sues-starcrack-hackers.html

gg, it's over

goodbye..

Battlenoob74

thats good. Also we are only 2.01 away from the online servers from Vermon and Sc2allin1

Gamewiz

While I'm not here to argue on behalf of CodeGen, this at least shows why, whether or not you believe them to be real or fake, they would not release information and source code of their LAN/TCP-IP crack. Since they have not given any concrete info or coding, Blizzard has nothing to go after them.

And once again I'll take my leave before all the hating begins again.

krmprince

It is realy frustrating that no crack for multiplayer gaming exists so far, not even close.
I am not aware of any crackers that are still in business.

It is even worse that when we buy the game we still can not play LAN games locally,, that realy sucks.

omran

Dont worry..
I pretty sure someone already have  a working battle.net 2 emu..
Its just that I assume they dont want to give it yet because if they do, blizzard will just make changes in the game and the group made the battle.net emu will need to start all the work again.
I assume that in 27/7 when the game will be out you'll also see a battle.net emu