Photoshop contest(2 keys)

Started by 800b800, May 03, 2010, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

800b800

I created a topic a couple days ago to see if there was still a need for keys it only got to about two pages but that seems like enough. Basically I have two keys from a friend invite email and everyone I know practically already has one so I'm going to hold a very simple giveaway. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to but If not ill just do it elsewhere. And if only one person enters they will get both keys.

1. Create a 1680 x 1050 background
2. Must contain the word "analog" in it somewhere

I will give a key to the two best in my opinion, Ill post the winners On Wednesday morning.

LoneWolf

So the theme should be "analog" ?

jyim89

whats this background for? website?wallpaper?logo? I'm guessing a wallpaper since the image is so huge? It would be helpful if we know wat its gonna be used for..

800b800

it;s going to be used as a wallpaper and there is no theme

Linko

Hope you like it. (So I win lol)

Noisefield

chopstiks

A bit bright ;p but Here ya go~ i hope i win!!
Everything on this pic is 100% mine, except for the brushes which i think i got from deviantart.

-have photoshop file to prove it just in case :)

kaireel

Rambling

http://img571.imageshack.us/i/analogbubble.jpg/

Thanks for the contest! I stayed up til 2:00 am tonight even tho I should have been studying for my final on wednesday.  ??? hahah But this is SC2! Much more important! GL everyone!

LoneWolf

Click:

And thanks for making this contest ;) .

totots

this is my entry!

click to full view  :D :D :D :D :D

balnazzar951

Thanks for the contest good luck to all and me here is my:
Starcraft 2 Beta

ringlas

Mirror

I'll keep my fingers cross that you'd like it! ^^

AmAzIn[G]

Ringlas, that's ridiculously awesome.
Can you post a tutorial on how you did that???
Honest to god I've watched hundreds of photoshop tutorials but i still have no idea how you did that.