Hell, Its about time. (STARCRAFT 2 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE)

Started by Plasmacid, May 03, 2010, 04:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuma

StarCraft 2 : Kite.kite

Plasmacid

epsiSlow

dan5187

I've seen the "official release date" pushed back months on every single blizzard release in the past 13 years.  So take their release dates with a grain of salt. ;]

Eskimo

so when the game does FINALY come out, are we still gona be in the same ranks and leagues as we are now in beta? or do we start all over?

epsiSlow

i dont think that the ladders will be keept like that .. also when you pay for the final game you will receive a key and you will use that key to play on bnet aannnd if that's so..

that means you will play again from the start like all the beta testers

i think the SC2 beta test will became just like a WOW trial .. having an expiration date. Ofc what i say its only speculations but i'm pretty sure beta test ladders will come to an end somehow when the game will be released.

dan5187

Quote from: Eskimo on May 04, 2010, 08:50:32 AM
so when the game does FINALY come out, are we still gona be in the same ranks and leagues as we are now in beta? or do we start all over?

they reset our names and stats every few weeks in beta.

lirex

they should and will reset everything.  ::)

and I'll have a another change to go to the silver league  :D

Amberdilis

Quote from: dan5187 on May 04, 2010, 08:46:38 AM
I've seen the "official release date" pushed back months on every single blizzard release in the past 13 years.  So take their release dates with a grain of salt. ;]

so agree there. I get the feeling that they'll actually delay it again until almost christmas.

Plasmacid

Well, its on the official site as well as many youtube channels, so....