Beta Friend Invite

Started by cyricc, May 05, 2010, 11:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

Kuha mo pala HAHA XD :thumbsup:

Rambling

Short and Sweet.

Came home yesterday and there was shit all over the floor.
Apparently my 2 year old son thought playing hockey with your own feces is sweet.
the mess.... the horror... it was... everywhere.

Amberdilis

Oh man... Howd'you clean it up?  ???

jyim89

Back when I was in high school I used to live next to a really hot chick.  Although we had already lived next to each other for a couple of years we were still at that point just exchanging awkward hellos whenever we met.  I couldn't work up the courage to go over and make an actual conversation with her.  Anyways,  on nice days, this chick liked to stretch out on her back yard and take a nap.  She sleeps with her mouth slightly opened.  On one of these days,  I was giving my dog a bath in my backyard using a hose.  After the bath, I let him lose so that he could dry himself off.  When my dog is lose from his chains, he gets adventurous and runs off to sniff at things.  He has a weird habit of when he sniffs wood, he immediately lifts one leg and takes a piss towards the direction of the wooden object even if he took a piss just 2 seconds before for like the 10th consecutive times.  So he went off exploring and I turned my back on him to clean up the mess he made (He panics whenever he sees spraying water...).  After cleaning up, I turn around just in time to see him sniffing at one of the legs of a wooden table that was right above the sleeping girl's head.  I just watched in horror as my dog lifted one leg and started pissing in that direction.  The piss got all over the girl and apparently it even got in her mouth. She woke up with a start and starting freaking out and spitting to get the piss out of her mouth. And of course it is common sense for dogs to bite someone who is freaking out in the ankle -_-.  Thankfully my dog wasn't biting to attack her so his bite didn't hurt her much but it did startle her enough to make her go inside her house crying.  My neighbors put up a wooden fence around their house a couple days after that incident and the chick never really even said hi to me again  :(

legendandom

I'll give it a shot... :D

I was at a street in the middle of the university wich is called Laze Street or sort of... I was hanging up with two friends of mine in a bench just watching some girls passing us by... One of this two guys had just broken up with his GF and was sad and feeling lonely, while I was banging one chick that was coming slowly not towards us, but towards a food shack across the street. They didn't know about my thing with this chick and one of them looking at the sad one says:"Look kelvis (From Kelvis Duran), see that Egret (yes the animal, she was very tall and white and skinny), go there give some kisses man, give her a nice tight hug or something, do something with that egret man..."
I was already laughing inside myself when I stood up and went across the street, called the girl and took her so they could meet each other... hhhaha The talking one just stared at me saying "Fuck no man, this is bullshit... Man I'm really sorry dude..." With the buttest face ever... never gonna forget this...

Zydn

Well all this happened on the same night, we were with 2 of my friends buying some pot in a nightclub, so we buy it and then get out of there. We needed to split the pot in 2 big stashs and 4 smallers with some refill but we didnt have nowhere to do this (we were at the beatch btw) so we turn around the block and found a empty backyard with no one in the house, and also there was no lights on the streets dunno why, so my friends went to the backyard to split and refill the smaller stashes while i was just looking to the street if someone come. My friends finished to split the pot and one of my friends told us "hang on guys im going to pee" (in the backyard of this empty house) so the police appeared in a patrol car and i was "oh shit!" in my mind while the police was decending from the car, but since there were no lights in the streets they have to turn of some flashlight to check what were we doing, so my other friends who had the stashes on his hands had no other option than trow it away on the grass before they turn on the flashlight or we were screwed as hell. So the police turn on the flashlights, they started to check on us and asking whate were we doing, we told them that we were peeing and they asked for our id's so they will be recorded on a police report so if anything happens they would know who was on the beach that day. They finished checking us and told us to leave and dont pee again on people houses so we  go away, leaving the stashes on the grass, we tournd around the block wait to the police patrol to go away and then we start running like freaks and search for 1hr the stashes withouth anylight on the grass of the backyard.
We returned to the home at we were staying, and give the refilled stash to the gf of one of my friends, we were exhausted so we didn't smoke nothing, it was the first time for the gf of my friend so we decided just to drink some beers and relax a bit. Then the gf of my friend started to run around the table yelling "IM A HARRY POTTER GIRL AND I WILL CURSE YOU ALL" and started poking everyone who was there on the house. Then she started to chase his bf around the house believing she was a witch and his bf a monster that she had to chase, at this point i started to think "did we gave her the real shit instead of the low quality pot?" and then she stopped, sat on the table and start to yell "Well, we are going to be a happy family, like the Corleone's, Im going to be the DAD, your going to be the MOM (pointing at me) and we are all going to be happy eating pasta!"; at this very moment all we were laughting so hard that we didnt even pay attention on what she saying after that, then she was more calmed down, trying to find answer of what was experiencing and started to say "i dunno guys, it's like i got someone over me, that dont let the real me come out, but i like and at the same time no!". Then she get exhausted drink a couple of beers and go to sleep.

Sry for my english, not the best i know.

Amberdilis

Hey cyricc, I already have a key but on the off chance that I win, could I please still have it? My brother doesn't have one so it'd make a really good present :)

death5k

Um....
So once upon a time there was a... yeah, i don't have a story.
But if you have any extras could you pm it?

cyricc

Amberdilis!
The starcraft themed story took the cake right away but I didn't want it to be that obvious.

Thanks again to everyone that participated, you all had great stories, don't let my choice fool you.

Amberdilis check your PM for the code and tell your brother to have fun!

jyim89

come on.. how could my dog story not be the best?  It was totally made up too! :D

LoneWolf

Actually, I thought Ringlas's was the funniest. It was also probably one of the rare ones that weren't made up.

ringlas

Quote from: LoneWolf on May 10, 2010, 12:47:44 PM
Actually, I thought Ringlas's was the funniest. It was also probably one of the rare ones that weren't made up.

Thank you, LoneWolf, I appreciate that you liked it ^^

Amberdilis

Yeaaah!!! thanks cyricc :) My brother was pretty enthusiastic. As a bonus tho, he's willing to share it with my classmate so,, it's kinda like a 2 for 1 deal

Amberdilis

weren't made up? are you accusing me?  :(  look dude, if you want, I could probably get a video of me and my korean friend to prove to you that it's real.

jyim89

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 11, 2010, 07:00:58 AM

weren't made up? are you accusing me?  :(  look dude, if you want, I could probably get a video of me and my korean friend to prove to you that it's real.
who cares if it was real or not? that wasn't a requirement... and I'm pretty sure any hardcore sc player has at least one korean friend so that wouldn't prove anything in the first place.