Photoshop contest #2

Started by 800b800, May 05, 2010, 12:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

800b800

Sorry that this another Photoshop contest that is extremely similar to the other one I held, the reason for that is one of my friends has a spare key and saw what I did and wanted to do the same thing. The handle he uses is "Bloodwiser" and the rules he stated are

1. 1280 x 1024
2. themed with bloodwiser

Something like that for an idea but it should be in a wallpaper layout. Also I know he plans to make an avatar out of the wallpaper you guys make, so If you were to include a avatar would definitely up your chances. And there is only one key to be won. The deadline as of right now will be Saturday around 1PM EST, this might be changed though.

balnazzar951

Here is my
Thanks for the second contest and hope your friend and you like it and hope i win this time  O:)
Starcraft 2 Beta

Noisefield

100% painted by me :)
The Avatar:

The Preview:

The link to the Full thing (full size wallpapers in three colors + avatar): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GM7HIN9

if you have any problems with megaupload let me know and i mail you the thing

800b800

late response UHH guess not a big need for keys ? lol, noisefield if you still need a key let me know how to send it but if you have already got one I'll give it to balnar

Noisefield

I would be really happy to get a second one for a friend.
If your fine with it :)

otherwise give it to balnaz.

But its for you to judge :)

Amberdilis

Some of us still need keys, we're just artistically challenged xD

berrykerry789

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 08, 2010, 08:07:40 PM
Some of us still need keys, we're just artistically challenged xD

Same....  :'( if i knew photoshop would be used in finding a key... i would have taken lessons...  ;D
Carrier Has Arrived...

800b800

just let me know how to deliver it noise

800b800

Hmmm :///, ok well balnar if you need a key lemme now noise hasn't responded if not ill just hand it out to someone

[mrn]

Oh crap, did I miss this already >____<

balnazzar951

I sended you pm before some hours check your messages  8)
Starcraft 2 Beta

Amberdilis

MM, just curious, is that a baneling? or is it a stalker? just curious

LoneWolf

Amberdilis

I thought so too but aren't they supposed to have a cloth thing hanging over their head? I can't see the head either xD oh and, they don't have jewels on their back... do they? XD I don't rememebr