You know you're desperate for a key when...

Started by Amberdilis, May 06, 2010, 09:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

You've got a "Battle.net" tab and a "DarkBlizz - home" tab open the moment you turn on your computer and keep refreshing the DarkBlizz tab hoping for another give away xD

post yours here

|
|
|
V

sopen55

... i dont think thats true cause i have a battle.net tab open and a darkblizz tab open yet i have a beta key form the opt-in(yeah lucky me! ;D ). i do that so i can see the forums of bnet to know if there are new patches and darkblizz for new AI to practice with... so sorry your post is not necessarily true. :-[

Amberdilis

aaah, whatever, get out of here xD you're kidding right?

But then again, I bet you don't do it as frequently as we do  :-\

edit*

I mean, refresh the tabs as frequently as we do

LoneWolf

Lol, I have 3 b.net tabs open and Darkblizz and several other forums (non-english).

Amberdilis

WHAT 3 xD what for? And, cmon guys, the spirit of the thread is to go
"you know you're desperate when..."

LoneWolf

Well, in case I get opted-in on one of those accounts, lol. Anyways, after waiting for so long I don't really care much anymore. I've got college exams coming up and in the worst case, I'll just play the full game by the end of the summer and I'll be really excited too.

Amberdilis

Meh, the game comes out a month AFTER school starts so,,, I can't do that XD

sopen55

actually im with LoneWolf here 3 bnet tabs and a darkblizz tab. the bnet tabs are for the general(NA),general(EU) and technical support(NA) forums of starcraft 2 beta. well you shouldnt have given that example since it doesnt make you desperate if you leave open a darkblizz tab and a bnet tab. if i were you i would have said, your desperate for a key if you bought one from ebay at $300, i think, or you joined other sites that give out keys by making games like posting a video of you dancing/singing KPop songs.  :D

Amberdilis

Kazuma

you know you're desperate when you camp facebook, then all the beta keys are used in 1 sec, then you start to cry(my brother)
StarCraft 2 : Kite.kite

KaZichao

..you know when?

When you go to sleep, and put you self to sleep counting, 9 pylon, 10 gateway, 11 assimilator...

Waking up in the middle of the night hearing "nuclear launch detected.." and searching in the dark for a red dot...

And you wake up researching speedlings and chrono boosting your first colosus hoping you will stop the rush...

Thats desperate...

Amberdilis

WTF rambling, you're joking right? You didn't really eat dog poo did you?  :o

lirex

lol, that's crazy  ;D

i have 3 b.net accounts with the beta and I gave them all away to friends who are crazy about the game :)