DIAMOND LEAGUE with Patch 11??

Started by lirex, May 07, 2010, 03:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lirex

Hi guys,
Is it true that there is a DIAMOND LEAGUE added with Patch 11 ? I saw it in several other forums and I found this image.
Is there somebody in the forum who is in the diamond league?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2196/diamondleaguesc2.jpg

Amberdilis

I'll tell you... 5 hours after getting my beta key  :-\

Kazuma

... why would they add to a broken system??
StarCraft 2 : Kite.kite

lirex

So you're saying it's fake? Because one more person confirmed this is real and it's ultra hard to get to the diamond league...

cyricc

LOL this is shopped.

Otherwise, wouldnt there be a player name? But that means we would be able to look up that player and find out that they are not indeed in imaginary diamond leage. lol lmao

crazian

Really, no I mean REALLY, you think Blizzard would add a new league without including that information anywhere in their release notes or on the forum?

Please.
Platinum League, where you gets pwned

crazian

Oh and by the way, the fonts were off, both the league and rank.

dan5187

A year ago blizz released an image with the league ranks and there was a "Pro League" above platinum, maybe thats where this rumor started.

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

lol this is stupid..... like way stupid trust me theres no diamond league
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

lirex

The Diamond League is now confirmed on Battle.net. For all those who said it's fake.. I guess you feel kinda... stupid :)

QuoteRemoved Copper League and added Diamond League above Platinum League.
From the official Blizzard Battle.Net page:
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23094049316&postId=250240003971&sid=5000#16

StarCraft II Beta -- Patch 13 (version 0.15.0.15449)
General

• Map Publishing is now enabled: Using the map editor, you can upload your custom maps to share with the Battle.net community.
  • Facebook feature is integrated: Here's a quick way to expand your social network by seeing who among your existing Facebook friends also has a Battle.net account.
  • 3v3 and 4v4 formats are now enabled.
  • Numerous updates have been made to the Leagues & Ladders system:

• Removed Copper League and added Diamond League above Platinum League.
    • Player ratings start at 0, rather than 1000.
    • No longer displays loading screen odds in placement or practice league matches.
    • Matchmaking system logic updated.
  • UDP is enabled to help improve game performance.
  • Numerous performance and stability improvements.

dan5187

Quote from: lirex on May 21, 2010, 05:46:31 AM

The Diamond League is now confirmed on Battle.net. For all those who said it's fake.. I guess you feel kinda... stupid :)

QuoteRemoved Copper League and added Diamond League above Platinum League.
From the official Blizzard Battle.Net page:
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23094049316&postId=250240003971&sid=5000#16

StarCraft II Beta -- Patch 13 (version 0.15.0.15449)

General

• Map Publishing is now enabled: Using the map editor, you can upload your custom maps to share with the Battle.net community.
  • Facebook feature is integrated: Here's a quick way to expand your social network by seeing who among your existing Facebook friends also has a Battle.net account.
  • 3v3 and 4v4 formats are now enabled.
  • Numerous updates have been made to the Leagues & Ladders system:

• Removed Copper League and added Diamond League above Platinum League.
    • Player ratings start at 0, rather than 1000.
    • No longer displays loading screen odds in placement or practice league matches.
    • Matchmaking system logic updated.
  • UDP is enabled to help improve game performance.
  • Numerous performance and stability improvements.

are you too stupid too read the topic and OP? Heres a rundown:  IS THERE DIAMOND IN PATCH 11?  Answer remains no, there is no diamond on patch 11.

edit: wow you are the OP you must be plain retarded.

crazian

That was pre-patch 11, May 7.
we're at may 23, post-patch 13.
you really think that rumor was for this far down the road?
Plus, the font in that photo was not used in any part of the game during any patches at all, and the logo is different.

totocows

I dont think it came in with patch 11, it came with patch 13. I dont really know how old this thread is but im just going to say that i am in the diamond league.