okay so like i said.....*ehem* again..... FREE KEY!!!!!!

Started by HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me, May 07, 2010, 04:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

okay guys i bought another key like i said i was gonna and now i'm just giving it away AGAIN but this time i have a new way of giving it..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: okay so you have to have these things....

1. YOU NEED A MIC- if you don't fucking have a mic your not getting this key

2. YOU NEED VENTRILO!- once again if you don't have this then your not getting the key, if your mic AND vent don't work together.... your not getting the key

3. ADD THE SERVER I'M ON IN VENT- host name is iridium.typefrag.com and port number is 62688

4. get ready to talk to me because im gonna ask you some questions only a good die hard starcraft fan would know :D (this is because i want to make sure your going to add me on starcraft and be really active.

5. IGNORE ALLLLLLL THIS- if your not an active member of this site! I WILL CHECK YOUR PROFILE!!!!
                                                                        GOOD LUCK ALL!!!! =D
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

woww all these views on this post and nobody wants it? okay then maybe i shouldn't be giving away keys....

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Shad0wL1nk on May 07, 2010, 05:24:41 PM
woww all these views on this post and nobody wants it? okay then maybe i shouldn't be giving away keys....
i want the key just kidding i already have a key and im ur friend also

Zydn

seems no one want's to speak on mic with you! haha very intimidating :P

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Zydn on May 07, 2010, 05:47:09 PM
seems no one want's to speak on mic with you! haha very intimidating :P
i talk with him alot when i do play with him

Zydn

i wasnt talking about you, im talking about the lack of ppl that want to answer some questions on ventrilo for the key

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: Zydn on May 07, 2010, 06:20:36 PM
i wasnt talking about you, im talking about the lack of ppl that want to answer some questions on ventrilo for the key
lol yea but o well i guess he can just keep the key if no one wants to be a team player

Zydn

i would like to have the key, but im not a hardcore fan of SC im not going to lie , im a WC3 hardcore fan :P

okay so i take it no one wants this key? fine but if you guys change ur minds ill be waiting on vent or msn
my msn is ibleedforyou@live.com

Amberdilis

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...

Amberdilis

Shadow, you're not online? I'm at the server already

berrykerry789

You know im desperate if i have been searching for 3 months with out getting a key, having facebook starcraft, battlenet, team liquid, and darkblizz open in my tabs, just waiting for the key then cursing when im too late...
Carrier Has Arrived...

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...