Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah I got my key

Started by Amberdilis, May 09, 2010, 12:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...

berrykerry789

my username will be berrykerry789... still downloading the client, and after that, the annoying patches...  :(  think it will take me at least half a day, my internet sucks...
Carrier Has Arrived...

Rokrdude

Quote from: Rokrdude on May 09, 2010, 01:26:31 AM

That means that only berrykerry and I are the only left ones who are on these forms for long time and
still haven't got the key

Btw enjoy playing starcraft 2 on battlenet and hoping one day we will have a match on battlenet
(Probably when starcraft 2 launches officially or somehow if I get a beta key I doubt the latter one :'(  )

Quote from: berrykerry789 on May 09, 2010, 06:51:07 AM
just got my key from a kind person on darkblizz :)

Nice so only I am left without one (Lonewolf added to my group without any keys).
Any key donators left? :D :D

Zydn

death5k

Wow, i see so many people getting keys, but I can't seem to get one, the contests, by the time i see them, their over and I have horrible luck finding giveaways. Im pretty much given up hope. But still, anyone care to pm a beta key?  :(

Zydn

Quote from: death5k on May 09, 2010, 12:10:59 PM
Wow, i see so many people getting keys, but I can't seem to get one, the contests, by the time i see them, their over and I have horrible luck finding giveaways. Im pretty much given up hope. But still, anyone care to pm a beta key?  :(
we run the same luck buddy  :(

balnazzar951

hey guys i already have beta key as you know but if you have extra keys give me one another for my brother so we can play together and i make him surprise thanks :) O:)
But afcourse give keys first to those dont have key  O:)
Starcraft 2 Beta