HDH Invitational Idra <3's cheese

Started by Amberdilis, May 12, 2010, 09:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

Ever since HDH started, I've been wishing like crazy that somebody cheeses Idra just for the hell of it and if Whitera win's against TLO, he's prolly just the person to do it I CAN'T WAIT XD :jig:

hahahobun

imagine whitera's force fields trap his hydras and psystorm for the kill!

LoneWolf

Yeah, I can't wait for HDH final matches, it's so exciting! Today is TLO vs WhiteRa yet again. I hope TLO wins this time, though it's going to be hard for him, WhiteRa is a very strong player.

Amberdilis

@haha

dude, before I fall asleep, I always fantasize catching a group of hydra's or marauders in a force field surround and having a bunch of high temps to CAST PSI STORM ON THEM xD if WhiteRa or TLO does rush him and does that, man, i'd... haz his babies xD

-EDIT -> made a BIG typo after "high temps to..."

@Lone

Me too man! but I get the feeling WhiteRa is gonna win :( I mean, I rooted for him the last time and I was freakin happy but TLO just seems like a funner player yeah? :( srsly tho, if WhiteRa cheeses, I wouldn't mind xD

800b800

Rokrdude

Quote from: 800b800 on May 12, 2010, 02:23:07 PM
I like IdrA   :whistle:

Same here  :thumbsup:
Most players don't like him just bcs he doesn't say gg in end
But you can't ignore his gameplay as a zerg player  :anono:

Amberdilis

I don't hate him, it's just fun to see how much he flames because of cheese xD I'll admit he's good but he's gotta learn to adapt

LoneWolf

He's not that good, really. He always plays standard and gets easilly thrown off by irregular builds. I'd love to see a match Idra vs TLO, that would be fun as hell.

Amberdilis

Gamewiz

Quote from: LoneWolf on May 13, 2010, 02:53:40 AM
He's not that good, really. He always plays standard and gets easilly thrown off by irregular builds. I'd love to see a match Idra vs TLO, that would be fun as hell.

**********SPOILER ALERT********

Well unfortunately that won't happen, as he'll be going up against WhiteRa. However, at least whitera loves to proxy, so maybe he'll proxy the heck out of Idra. ;)

Amberdilis

Actually, TLO is a REALLY good player but if he lucks out and rolls protoss vs protoss, he's obviously gonna lose since WhiteRa specializes protoss, he should know protoss more right :( but yeah, WhiteRa vs Idra would be epic too :)

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

this is probably the gayest of the gays threads i have EVER read...
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

Plasmacid

Quote from: Shad0wL1nk on May 15, 2010, 02:32:52 PM
this is probably the gayest of the gays threads i have EVER read...

Nothing you said there came close to a rational thought.