Can someone post this for me?

Started by gamerkhang, May 16, 2010, 04:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamerkhang

Yea, on the feedback forum for SC2Beta, I get invalid access even though I'm in the beta, so can someone submit these two suggestions:
1. Extra supply depot makes supply depot decal into Raynor's Raiders, even if it is supposed to be anything else
2. Can you guys make replays watch-able by more than one person at once? super street fighter 4 and halo 3/odst already have this.

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

uh.... why cant you do this? im confused...
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

gamerkhang

Quote from: Shad0wL1nk on May 16, 2010, 07:42:50 PM
uh.... why cant you do this? im confused...
I've tried to post through my battle.net account like 10 times now, on different computers, and it always says I have invalid access... I'm trying to contact Blizzard about it, but it's very frustrating since I can't use the open tech support forum either. I can't use anything... even though I've posted only one thing on battle.net and that was a question, not trolling/raging. >:[

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

hmm well sign up on a friends comp and then try? either that or use a different email account i.e. hotmail or something else ;)
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut

gamerkhang

No can do, my SC2 Beta key is on only one account (duh) and thusly I can't just make a new account to post on suggestions.

darkshark

The forums are open to anyone with a battle.net account. Since the beginning of beta.

gamerkhang

No, that's the SC2 General Discussion, and I can't even post on that- all forums for my SC2 Beta account say invalid access! I'm looking to post on the SC2 Beta Feedback/Suggestions, but you need a beta key for that... which my main account has. Plus, you need one Blizzard game registered in the account to post- and I have no more Blizzard games to register, I'm not wasting $20 on an issue like this! I've asked Blizzard's technical support to help me but so far they have not responded.

Amberdilis

The wow trial freakin works. I was able to update my beta opt in because of that  :thumbsup: