Gamstop Preorder Beta done :(

Started by BrutalCore, May 18, 2010, 07:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrutalCore

I just went to the gamestop nearby and they just stopped giving out beta keys last night. Even tho I put down 10$ for the game I can't get into the beta. :( fml - Just fyi to anyone else thinking about going.

I heard the terran is doing pretty well with MMM. Have you guys been watching the replays?

Amberdilis

MMM has always been going strong man! Lately though, we've been seeing a lot of thorship/Siege tank builds. yeah, I just like to call it that after watching so many commentaries xD

Gamewiz

Quote from: BrutalCore on May 18, 2010, 07:39:44 PM
I just went to the gamestop nearby and they just stopped giving out beta keys last night. Even tho I put down 10$ for the game I can't get into the beta. :( fml - Just fyi to anyone else thinking about going.

I heard the terran is doing pretty well with MMM. Have you guys been watching the replays?

Why in the world did you wait so long to get the gamestop preorder beta access?

Also, MMM gets slaughtered now because it's so easily expected from a Terran. That or just a straight marauder push. Just mass banelings if you are Zerg and watch the carnage lol. And I play Protoss, and if I do a healthy mix of zealot, stalker, sentry, I have yet to lose against a bio ball. They are just too predictable. Throw in 1-2 colossi and it's GG.

Switcha