DARKBLIZZ NOT-SO INVITATIONAL!!

Started by Amberdilis, May 23, 2010, 09:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

Hey guys! I was thinking we could have a mini DarkBlizz tourney! Nothing special or flashy, just for fun yeah?!
the beta is stopping for a bit on may 31 so, a tourney among the members to remember would be nice
As for which server this would take place on, that'd have to be decided by whoever turns up! :)

jackal

I'm up for the tourney, but where exactly do you plan on playing it ? ^^

x1zk0

totots

epsiSlow

i think its a good idea!

but on how the things works with Patch 13 and all the drops on all Bnet 2.0 except ASIA its kinda hard ..

all the TL/HDH SC2 games were postponed  because you can't play a game from the start to the end without being dropped :(

saturday TLO played 6 games against SEN from where 4 of them were drops :(

and i counted my drops today (sunday) .. i had like 15 drops and counted matches were 4 or 5 ..

most sure they will resolve these with another patch but ... we wait .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jyim89

count me in if there are any space. I was gold before the recent patch.

Amberdilis

Quote from: epsiSlow on May 23, 2010, 06:22:49 PM
i think its a good idea!

but on how the things works with Patch 13 and all the drops on all Bnet 2.0 except ASIA its kinda hard ..

all the TL/HDH SC2 games were postponed  because you can't play a game from the start to the end without being dropped :(

saturday TLO played 6 games against SEN from where 4 of them were drops :(

and i counted my drops today (sunday) .. i had like 15 drops and counted matches were 4 or 5 ..

most sure they will resolve these with another patch but ... we wait .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh wow, that explains how I got dropped 2 times and it didn't show up as a loss on my screen. Anyway, that sucks. It's not counted then if it gets dropped YES?! :D

oh and ASIA THEN?! could people lend accounts?!

totocows

Yeah man i think this is a great idea. We should totally have a tourney with the beta. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Amberdilis

OKAY, so srsly, who wants to participate???

just post a reply stating you do and what server you play on K!

SupraDoom

jackal

I dont understand this, where do you want the games to be played ??

You have 1v1 SC games on mind right ?

Amberdilis

guys, I said to post stating that you want to join AND WHAT SERVER YOU PLAY ON. ;_;

on what server this takes place on will be decided by whichever server has more people

DrunkenPirate

Name: Drunken
Server: US

I'll play. Gots to practice though, haven't really played since patch 13
Pirate 4 Life

Redneck

I'll play
info
id: PrimeMinster
us server
But beware of my mad skillz ;D

dan5187

id - shinynewthor (pm me for real id since we cant seem to add without it lately)
server - USA
race - random
best times - 5:00pm - 12:00am CST

nope, I'll win. =]

edit: I stopped receiving disconnects as of 5/23/10.