4v4...

Started by Amberdilis, May 26, 2010, 01:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

is freakin cheese heaven. Someone tell me he/she has played a 4v4 game where NO ONE cheesed. Honestly, it's so sad right now. EVERY GAME is won by cheese. Like WTF, I almost won my last game singlehandedly only because they cheesed my team mates leaving me for last. I went 15hatch into hydra mass and they couldn't do anything about it since they didn't probably din't even make more than 30 workers whole game. It's just so gay right now  :bangshead: :bangshead:

jyim89

4v4 is all about the success of your early rush.  What me and my teammates like to do is have the two front people work on rushing and keeping the other team on the defensive. Then the other two teammates will tech up and wipe up watever is left of the opposing team.  This plan has worked really well for us and we are doing well in diamond league doing this.

4v4 will always be about rushes mainly because the short map distance makes it easy to rush and you have so many team members to back you up in case your rush fails.  I do not see the rushing aspect of 4v4 going away any time soon so better get used to it. =/