Battle.net maintenance?

Started by Amberdilis, May 27, 2010, 09:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

Yeah, so I woke up early this morning to make the most out of the last few days of beta only to find that battlenet is under maintenance  :'(  anyone know when it'll be back up? Better yet, if there's a site containing info on maintenance schedules and etc...

AND YES, I did a search, I went to bnet, I went to the bnet forums, found nothing :(

miguelgalit

I dont like microing. Hahahaha

Amberdilis

Actually, I logged on to the US server and they had the "breaking news" pane one the left while the Asian server doesn't racist Blizzard!! xD

Miguel, you online? wanna play?

miguelgalit

totots

add nio ako mga pare tots name ko >_<

sopen55

wahaha filipinos in the hawz. oist wag mg tagalog international forum ata 2. haha anyways is bnet down? my server is america and it seems alright.

Amberdilis

Like I said, there was a "breaking news" pane for the US server while the Asian server does not.

Mag english kayo, tama si sopen, int. to :)

OH and, you guys wanna join the DARKBLIZZ NOT SO INVITATIONAL?!

me and jyim are organizing it :D

sopen55

haha sorry i cant join. i connect to the internet using Smart Bro Usb modem. its freakin slow to even play my placement matches >.<

miguelgalit

heya everyone ahm joinin the darkblizz not-so-invitational tourney even though ahm noohb... ya andahstand?  lmao

EDIT:

Ah don't have any US account... It means that I can't join the tourney... LOL NOOB  ENGLISH

Amberdilis

Miguel, I can lend you a US account as I will be doing for xqcaosifoiewfsdf whatever his name is xD

@sopen, that's too bad man. Thanks for the headsup tho as I was thinking about getting one of those for college :D

miguelgalit

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 28, 2010, 09:41:31 AM
Miguel, I can lend you a US account as I will be doing for xqcaosifoiewfsdf whatever his name is xD

@sopen, that's too bad man. Thanks for the headsup tho as I was thinking about getting one of those for college :D

Thanks... I am desperate to join hehehehe