Started by Amberdilis, May 28, 2010, 10:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

yes, it is a Bo3 :) read the original post please  :'(

SupraDoom

miguelgalit

I dont like microing. Hahahaha

Amberdilis

Miguel, like I said, timezones don't matter because the matches will be up to you and your oppnent who is, pansit btw. Please, don't post anything off topic sort of next time :)

dan5187

Pirate msg me on aim or msn, its on page 1 of the thread.  I'll be free all day more than likely.  its 9:10am my time and says the same on the forum. (maybe I set it to my time no telling.)

pansit99

@ Amberdilis - yeah sorry bout that!.. so uhh.. Im up against MiguelGalit?.. so then maybe we just talk about it and do it whenever possible?.. and save the replay.. is that right?

miguelgalit

Quote from: pansit99 on May 30, 2010, 11:47:36 PM
@ Amberdilis - yeah sorry bout that!.. so uhh.. Im up against MiguelGalit?.. so then maybe we just talk about it and do it whenever possible?.. and save the replay.. is that right?

yeah!

is that possible?
I dont like microing. Hahahaha

Amberdilis

YES! again, please read the original post. Both of you MUST save the 2 or 3 replays and send it to me :)

also, first map must be on Lost Temple

dan5187

god damn pirate you are no true sc fan.  you dont play everynight!!

SupraDoom

Amberdilis

Okay, like SupraDoom said, his matches with Redneck are done, I'll probably try my hand at commentating later. Jyim, if you read this, try to be online like 12 hours from now if you can please? :D

Oh and, jackal sent me a pm stating he doesn't have time for the tourney and I have to admit, it's kinda my fault since I always seem to read his messages late :( But 800b800? sent me a message today stating he wanted to join so I guess that makes it him and me now :)

DrunkenPirate

Pirate 4 Life

Amberdilis

uhh.. fail, I feel so stupid everytime I listen to myself xD
imma try again

edit----

can't commentate after all. My mac can't take recording and playing at the same time xD will have to get a mic for my desktop

edit---- again

guys, im sorry, I realized that I will not be able to do commentating afterall. I leave for college in 4 days and with how much the tourney is lagging behind schedule (even my games haven't been played yet due to timezone mistmatching) someone else is going to have to do it for me. I'm thinking jyim89! :D Jyim, you up for solo commentatorship?

dan5187

Quote from: DrunkenPirate on June 02, 2010, 12:29:05 AM
still waiting to finish my matches..

lol you havent logged onto bnet in 3days did you think i would play your ghost?

SupraDoom