DarkBlizz (not-so) INVITATIONAL official thread

Started by Amberdilis, May 28, 2010, 10:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberdilis

Yeah me too. But it's difficult since this is and international thing. Just try to have fun for the time being man while we still have the beta :jig:

jyim89

@Amberdilis - Dude, I've been NOT getting any notification about this thread in my emails so I thought this thread was inactive so didn't think to check. Sry dude.  Also, I could have helped with the commentating over the weekend if I knew about it lol.  Anyways if you can't do the commentating, I can try but no guarantees about the quality of it xD. Can you show me what you have so far?

Also, my game against my opponent has been delayed to this weekend because on the day we decided to play, blizzard decided to put sc2 offline for another patch. T_T

@Myst - If you read this... What happened to the email notifications!!  I've been receiving notifications about this thread for awhile but I've been getting none recently. =/

Amberdilis

oh okay no pressure man xD and... I have nothing ;_; my mac died at about 3:00 give or take

jyim89

If anyone has a replay from this tourny, please send them to me also so I can comment on them if I have the chance.  PM me for my email address.

SupraDoom

Amberdilis

OH yeah sure! I was gonna send him the link but I got lazy xD

wait, you know what, imma do it now :D

dan5187

i can play today. its 9:30AM board time (central standard time).

jyim89

remember that this is the last weekend so lets get as many games in as we can. :)

Amberdilis

update

a lot of people never played their games xD including me :(

but anyway, im sorry i didn't handle the stuff better. Maybe I should've set a time and date for ALL the people who joined to get on right? IDK :( but anyway, been super innactive past week, just moved a few thousand miles away from home, i am @ a dorm and college now  :'( :'(  worst part is, they have the internet under a proxy so I can't play starcraft when the beta comes back... im gonna have to get a different connection or something  :'( :'(

but anywya, gogog guys!! get ai-ing and hopefully we can do this when beta comes back  ;D

x1zk0

Quote from: Amberdilis on June 10, 2010, 09:52:40 AM

worst part is, they have the internet under a proxy so I can't play starcraft when the beta comes back...

whats the problem with this proxy?

SupraDoom

Maybe we can try again in the future. I know this site has a small community but I'd like as much competition as possible.

Amberdilis

Quote from: x1zk0 on June 10, 2010, 10:58:14 AM
Quote from: Amberdilis on June 10, 2010, 09:52:40 AM

worst part is, they have the internet under a proxy so I can't play starcraft when the beta comes back...

whats the problem with this proxy?

well, for short, [my computer] -> [uni proxy] -> [starcraft servers]
so you have to set all your programs to run through the proxy first BUT the problem is, the SC2 launcher does not have a proxy server setting but I may have found a solution with leopard  :jig: :jig:  will have to check tomorrow

x1zk0

dude... i know whats a proxy...  you configure the general proxy of windows? if dont work you can use a program that can make it

Amberdilis

sorry? you lost me there after I know what a proxy is xD

and... idk if I understood you right? But uh... I cant configure the proxy. It's the uni's proxy not mine :'(

x1zk0

Quote from: Amberdilis on June 11, 2010, 09:10:56 PM
sorry? you lost me there after I know what a proxy is xD
and... idk if I understood you right? But uh... I cant configure the proxy. It's the uni's proxy not mine :'(

you configure this?