Main Menu

LAN

Started by Matador, June 11, 2010, 04:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

stop been morons and read what Blizzard is probably going to do and bother with scums :ticked:
a Starcraft 2 Professional Edition that will include LAN and will be only for tournament under their supervisor,

nuh it will be stolen and cracked no matter what :whistle:

details here:
http://www.sc2blog.com/2010/06/14/starcraft-ii-professional-edition-with-lan-support/

OboNet

So those who do not pay will get a better version than those who payed :-)) :-))

Best anti piracy ever!!!

lmao

Gamewiz

Quote from: Draugur on June 14, 2010, 11:58:39 AM
Quote from: Gamewiz on June 14, 2010, 09:11:45 AM
Don't bother. LAN is not going to happen. Even I've come to realize that, and this is coming from the guy who was their forum moderator. The site went down on Sunday and even the email address where I've kept in contact with them is no longer in existence. Even I knew something was fishy when the project leader emailed me asking me to tell people the project was going to cost money, even though before, the former project leader (who was apparently scrapped), insisted they would never charge for something. I told him I would do no such thing, unless I got the product in my hands and tested it personally. Well, soon after that he shut everything down.

So Code-Gen is fake. You heard it even from my mouth. ;)

I think it's safe to say that Blizzard has won, at least for awhile. There will not be any LAN project, nor bnet emu, nothing. Let's just all move on.

This just proves that you are a fucking retard.
I wonder how many people got scamed and how much money they made because of you acting like their PR.

Btw there are other people working on the protocol, fucking newb.

Anyone who donated money to a project without first testing it is the moron, not me. Until literally this last day when they sprung back up out of nowhere (I hadn't talked with them in a month), they have publicly told people to NOT donate. This last time, they asked for donations for literally one day. That's it. So trust me, they didn't make crap off of this.

Seriously, you need to grow up a little. You don't know what went on behind the scenes. You know nothing that I know. Not to mention the fact that this last Administrator that reopened the forums, had absolutely horrid English. Hell, he even asked me to donate money... a guy who has been their supporting them the whole time. It wasn't the same person I talked with before. The guy I talked with before had perfect English, was polite and refused donations. He didn't even put up advertisements on the site to make money, and refused people when they offered to transfer the site to a larger server with more bandwith.

Bottom line is that last weekend, it was a different person than whom I've talked with in the past.

So how about YOU stop being the newb in this, and realize you don't know the whole story. Hell, that was only a 1/10th of the story I just told you. So shut the hell up.

Myst

take it outside gentlemen. 
In regards to LAN - take a look at link Vernam posted.